Chapter 2

Batman: Under the Red Hood 2014
Chapter 2 - The Run

“You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you.” - Unknown

Y/N's POV

It was night time, leaning on the rooftop of a building, I was listening to the conversation between Black Mask and his men on my walky-talky.

When I sneaked into his office, I put a bugging device last night. It was easy, maybe he should invest in better security...

Most of the time he was yelling like a wife constantly whining, definitely pissed off.

He even called me the Red Foot, HE CALLED ME THE RED FOOT...

Well alright, two can play this 'where's Waldo crap', you blackie.

Then there is that new guy who decided to spit what got my attention.

NG: "Yes, sir. It's 10 cases of assorted SMG's and PDWs... along with 5000 .45 caliber ACP rounds, your personal favorite... and two cases of RPGs.

I narrowed my eyes.

Y/N: "That sounds like a plan."

Later, I got on the rooftop where the helicopter should come.

I made all the guards sleep by 9 and tighten them up with ropes and then made them like they are standing.

The helicopter came and landed. I walk to it and open the door as one pilot says something to me.

Pilot: "Hey, protocol says I'm only supposed to be on the ground for six minutes!"

I turn to them and take out my pistol and pointed at them, pilots get shocked as I lower my hood.

Y/N: "It's okay. I won't be staying that long."

I kicked them out, they bump Into guards as they fall. I sit in at the controls and go flying away. But something hit the chopper, which sent electricity which deactivates and made the chopper unstable.

I turn to my right... and that's where I saw Batman and Nightwing, who held a rocket launcher.

Y/N: "And I almost thought he wouldn't show." I try to fly away, but controls are fried up. "You wanna dance? Let's dance!"

And so I improvised, by flying the helicopter into the full left, which makes the chopper going straight down to the street.

I jump out as I grab the edge of the building and push myself as I crouch on the roof. I watch as Batman saves the helicopter from hitting the ground and then Nightwing grabbing him while swinging with a grappling hook and they are going towards me.

Y/N: "Okay then. Nice night for a run."

I turn around and start to run.

3RD POV

The badass Red Hood jumps off the edge but with his strength endurance, he was capable to jump far towards a construction stands.

He goes the through one of wooden floor, smashing and creating a big hole, then he, with his back turn towards another wooden floor, creating pressure, breaking the one part which lowers the wooden floor down as Red Hood turns and regain composure and continue to ran as Batman and Nightwing just slide down a wooden plank and continue to chase him.

Red Hood looks behind him. He sees as Batman throws a Batarang at him. Red Hood dodge it, going into curtains.

The Red Hood smashed through a wooden wall. He sees a container of explosive gas and he picks it up. He jumps through the window. In falling, he turns and throws it towards Batman who stops in his tracks. Red Hood takes a pistol and fires, bullet hitting the container, which explodes as Batman gets back and takes the cover, Nightwing doing the same.