you want to cuddle

As soon as you heard the front door swing open you were on your feet, running to the door to envelope Sana in your arms at last.

She giggled when your arms were wrapped tightly around her. You heard the sound of her bags falling to the floor before you felt her hug you back. You didn't miss the sigh that fell from her lips as she began to melt into your embrace.

"You've missed me?" She teased and tickled your sides playfully before stopping so she could lay her head onto yours. "I know I've missed you. Two months is too long without you by my side. I know I heard your voice and I saw your face but that was only through my phone."

You lifted your head from her shoulder and gazed up at her with starry eyes.

"You're beautiful." She whispered and quickly moved her hands from your back so she could cup your cheeks. "The sun is out and it won't be going down for a few more hours. Is there anything you'd like to do now that I'm home?"

You buried your face in the crook of her neck. Your lips brushed against her neck and she felt her heart flutter at the feeling. "Can we cuddle? I've missed you."

She giggled and kissed your nose when you looked back up at her. She booped it with her finger playfully before wrapping her arm around your back to lead you upstairs. You took them quickly and your feet were just as fast on the hallway floor. You had Sana's hand wrapped tightly in your own and you refused to let go, even as you fell onto the bed and she climbed in beside you.

Your legs tangled with her own and your head fell to her chest as her arms wrapped around you to hold you as close as she possibly could.

"Oh, how I've missed you, baby." She whispered softly. "I missed everything about you. It's so nice to be able to hold onto you again."

You lifted your head and her lips instantly pressed onto yours. You smiled softly against them but let out a soft sigh and reached up to cup her cheek in the palm of your hand, melting into each and every soft brush of her lips on yours.

It all felt so perfect. The comfort of her embrace was unmatched.

"I've missed you too. It's been a while. I slept on your side of the bed and in your hoodie while you were gone but it couldn't even compare to this."

Her eyes lit up at your words. She brushed her lips against your forehead and started to rattle off everything running through her mind,

"I have so many stories to tell you! Oh, and I got you a few souvenirs. I know you said not to, but these things reminded me of you and I couldn't resist. I know a few spots for a few nice vacations we go on, just the two of us."

"I'd like that." You replied.

"What do you wanna do today? Anything special?"

"Whatever you want, Sana. Just wanna be with you."

"Some cozy movies and takeout and lots of cuddles it is." She said, trailing her fingers along your sides slowly and comfortingly. Your eyes closed, relaxed by her touch.

"Sounds absolutely perfect."

She kissed your head and said, "It's good to be home."