MORNING (scenario/dialogue) ((soft boi Tom))

I open my eyes, glancing around my surroundings. I feel so warm and safe. I feel Tom breathing, still asleep, as I lay my head on his chest. I run my thumb along the fabric of his gray crew neck sweatshirt and decide to get up. I hold my breath as I move away from him, trying not to wake him up. I'm successful and he remains asleep, hand falling where he had been holding me. I turn away from him and grab my phone from the cabinet next to the bed and support myself on my arm as I check the notifications I got overnight. I run my hand through my hair and jump slightly as I feel Tom wrap his hand around my waist and try to pull me back into him. I set my phone down again.

"Good morning." I say, and he pulls again.

"Don't go." He says in his morning voice, and I smile widely at his gesture.

"Tom, I-" I begin to protest but he interrupts me before I can think of an excuse.

"Come on." He hums, and I give in, letting him spoon me and exhaling deeply as he wraps his arms around me.

"I like you in the morning." I say, and he chuckles into my ear.

"I like waking up to you. But I hate waking up."

"Sorry, I tried to let you sleep." He shakes his head as I speak.

"You haven't done anything wrong darling. The more time I spend with you in a day the better." 

A: BRUH I REALLY LIKE MORNING TOM. also I know this isn't really canon evil dark scary boi Tom but idc. So. yeah. Believe me there will be emo Tom in the future 😏

- love <3<3<3