Chapter 12

(Teaser 1 for Life Goes On. A song (I think) in BTS' new album BE! *squeals and jumps everywhere*)

Keefe's POV

(The next day)

I wait in front of the movie theater. I didn't really know how to dress, so I just put on a light blue dress shirt (untucked of course!) and black jeans. It took me a good hour to style 'The Hair'.

I see Aella walk up.

"Hey Keefe!"

I said something really smart like, "Uhhhhhhh" I mentally smacked myself.

I couldn't help myself. My eyes looked her up and down. She wore a simple white dress with a light brown braided belt. Her hair is braided with some blonde curls framing her face. A brown fedora rests on her head. I look down she is wearing black high top converse. Some white sparkly eyeliner is brushed on her eye lids. Light pink lipstick is on her heart shaped lips.

"Ummmm. Are you done checking me out now?" She asks. Then smirks.

"I wasn't checking you out!" She raises her eyebrows. "I was just...seeing what...you are... wearing." I'm sure I'm bright red now.

"Uh huh." 

"All I observed was that you are wearing a white dress with brown braided belt. White eye shadow, and light pink lipstick on your lips. You are wearing converse and... your hair is braided with a fedora." I finish. "You look great."

She blushes, "Y-you Look g-great t-too." She stutters adorably. 

I take her hand and we walk into the theater.

"So what movie do you want to see?"

"Hmmmmm. Break the Silence sound great." She says.

"Uhhhh. Isn't that the movie about the girl group."

She smacks my head, "NO! It's about my favorite group BTS!!! And they are a boy group." She squeals. (Ahhhh She is part of ARMY too *sigh* I'm so proud *wipes tear away*)

"Oh you're a fan of them too?"

"Uhh Duh. Are you?"

"Oh, no, never, nada." I say really fast.

"Well can we please see it." She begs.

"I dunno." She gives me puppy eyes. "Okay okay fine!" I say while throwing my hands up into the air.

She starts jumping up and down.

I buy the tickets and a bucket of popcorn. We head to the room. When we get there, only 2 other people are there.

"You have got to be kidding me." I mutter. But it's worth it. Aella is so excited it's adorable.

The entire time I just stared at Aella, I know I know Creep. But I couldn't help myself. Towards the middle I moved my arm around her. She leaned onto my shoulder. I rested my head on her head.

 At the end Aella jumped up and started cheering, scaring me in the process. I fell out of my chair. Luckily no one saw. Everyone was too busy cheering.

"Thanks for sitting through that with me." She says when we exit the theater.

"No problem."

We stand in an awkward silence then her ride pulls up.

"See you at school Keefe." She waves goodbye. 

But right before the go into her car she ran over and gave me a hug. She leaned back and kissed me! OH MY GOSH SHE KISSED ME!!!! Of course me being the idiot I didn't kiss her back.

She jumped into her car, waved at me, and drove away. The whole time I was standing there hand on my lips. I probably had a goofy smile.

She kissed me.

Don't hate meh!

More detailed then Sophie's date. hehe.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

-Fifi