CHP 37

Jimin can't quite stop himself from smiling. The fact that he can sleep next to Jeongguk again is the greatest gift. The fact that he can draw circles into his hot, bare back, such as he does now almost feels surreal.

"Don't you get bored of it?" Jeongguk asks.

Jimin hums. "Get bored of what?"

Rather than answering right away, the brunette rotates himself so that he's facing Jimin. He props his head up with his hand and some of the blanket falls down his chest, dipping just below his pecs. He reaches out and tucks some loose strands of blond hair behind the teacher's ear.

"...Touching me," he finally states.

Jimin scrunches his nose. "You're making me sound like a pervert."

Jeongguk chuckles. His hand moves to brush along the blond's cheek. "You're my little pervert."

Jimin's lips protrude into a big, fat pout as he narrows his gaze toward the policeman. He doesn't realize how tempting he looks until the hand that's on his cheek moves down to his chin and a thumb swipes along his bottom lip. Jeongguk is staring at his mouth, seemingly once again craving for more.

And now this time, the tables have turned. Despite the steamy moment they had in the shower but a mere ten minutes ago, Jimin darts his tongue out and runs it along Jeongguk's digit, just as the man did to him many moons ago.

Jeongguk is mesmerized by the subtle action and begins to move underneath the covers. His eyes are hooked on Jimin's mouth and they don't move.

"...If you want another taste, all you have to do is ask, Officer," the blond mouths against his thumb, successfully garnering the attention of Jeongguk's hooded gaze.

"...Jimin... I can't ask that of you... you just..." the brunette's words die in his mouth as Jimin runs his tongue along his thumb once again.

The heat in the room intensifies - upsurges,  however not to the same severity as in the bathroom. Jimin is working his tongue along Jeongguk's digit with a slow deftness. He's gentle in his teasing process, watching as the policeman begins to sink further at ease into the mattress, rendered powerless by the disarming look in his moon shaped eyes.

While keeping Jeongguk's thumb in his mouth, Jimin is very slowly maneuvering himself further toward the policeman's body as it trembles with anticipation. Sweat crests above his upper lip and soon he's fully on the man's lap, straddling his thighs. He slowly leans down to replace the brunette's thumb with the man's lips but loud, piercing and near gunshots are heard.

Just as quickly as Jimin is on top of Jeongguk, he's below him, being shadowed by his much larger frame. He's clinging onto the man's built back, holding him close as the gunshots proceed to pierce the air.

It feels like an eternity until they finally come to a stop. However they're replaced by shrieking sobs emitting from the lower level of the house.

"J-Jeongguk, what's going on?" Jimin mumbles with fright in his words - in his eyes and body as his hands tremble along the man's hot bare back.

"I don't know, Angel. Stay put, okay?" Jeongguk starts and at this point he's already off of the bed, dressing himself.

Jimin watches with a twisting stomach as Jeongguk leaves the bedroom, holding his side. The abrupt shift in position he made must have irritated his wound.

The heartwrenching weeping continues and Jimin just can't stay put. He throws on a pair of boxers and dons himself in one of Jeongguk's oversized shirts, leaving the bedroom. The closer he gets to the first floor, the louder all chaos becomes. He reaches the top of the stairs and he's walking down them slowly, feeling his strength regress with each step he takes forward.