28

Cariana's POV:

1 hour earlier...

I look at Jordan and we both nod. Jordan pulls him up and helps me drag him to the basement.

I walk over to my suitcase that's labelled Morte and drag it in front of him. His face quickly went from shock to fear and I pull out different types of weapons. Jordan bends down and takes his favourite knife out.

"Ana come on. I'm your best friend. Don't do this. Please!" He begged. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"My "best friend" wouldn't help my mother knowing she abused me all my life. A real friend would hate her the same way I do. For example like Jordan who I would die for." I said strongly with no emotion. He sighed knowing this talk wasnt going to stop him from getting tortured.

I threw my dagger in the air and Jordan hit the gun on it. The dagger landed straight onto his bicep. I also shot his other knee so it was even. He wailed in pain but soon after started laughing. He started mumbling. I went a bit closer to hear.

"Just 2 more minutes. Ryker just 5
2 minutes." Was all he said. I put a gun to his head.

"What do you mean 2 more minutes?" I screamed. He just chuckled.

"2 minutes more and then..." he whispered.

"And then what Ryker?!" I yelled. He looked me dead in the eye.

"And then...boom!" He said making a explosion sound from his mouth. My eyes widened. I looked at everyone. The eyes were wide open too.

"So should we leave or?" Alex questioned. A loud continuous beeping sound went off somewhere in the room. A bomb?

"Leave." We all said in unison.

We all started running upstairs. The beeping sound became faster and so did our feet. The moment we all ran out,

Boom!

Pain shot across my body and my eyesight went blurry. Soon I regained my conscious and pushed myself up. I saw everyone else get up except for one in the far corner. My heart sinked.

I got up abruptly and ran over. Tears fell from my eyes as I picked his body onto my lap.

"No. Please wake up. Please." I cried loudly. He couldn't die. He was my brother. I heard loud footsteps running in my direction.

"It's ok. It's my time now. I-I loves you all." Elijah breathes out tears falling out of his water filled hazel eyes. Luke drops onto his knees and put his head gently on his stomach.

"No! You can't die! Wake up! It's not your time yet! What about your dreams about having a wife and kids! Or going to college like you told me about! Please don't die on me." Luke cried hysterically on his stomach. I cried louder when I realised his breathing was going slower.

"It's ok. Don't worry I'll be okay with Satan. Besides who knows, maybe Lucifer will love me." He chuckled painfully. I chuckled while crying. Of course he would say that.

"Please don't forget me. I love yo..." He breathed out. Everyone cried and dropped onto the floor.

"Elijah please now. Wake up! This has to be a sick joke. No! Wake up p-please." Caleb cried shaking his body as if Elijah was going to come alive.

"Elijah..please wake up. You can't die. You are my brother. D-dont die on me. P-please." Liam kept on whispering crying onto Elijah's forehead.

"Nooo!" Noah screamed crying. He pushed his knees towards his face rocking back and forth.

"Okay. You can wake up now. This has to be a joke. Come on Elijah. Get up." Alex said as tears slowly filled his eyes. "Elijah..why aren't you getting up? E-eli? P-please tell me you are alive." He slowly said as if he was trying to make himself believe he was that elijah wasn't dead. He was in denial.

We all sat and cried for what felt for hours before I could hear the sirens. Everything went quickly. One minute we were crying on him to watching his body getting rolled away. I tried getting into the ambulance with him.

"I'm sorry maam. Family only." The man said blocking me from walking in.

"I'm his sister you dumb fuck. Let me in." I shouted.

"Well not to her you aren't. Now move it kid." He shouted shutting the door. I sighed not rethinking his words since I couldn't think on anything but Elijah.

What I didn't know was I was going to regret that for a very long time.

Thank you for reading 💕.