imagine #27

This is for TheRealCurtisSis!!! Hope you like it Emrii!!!!

Some photos I edited lol feel

Some photos I edited lol feel.free to use in your books and stuff lol

And Johnny, ok, here's your imagine Emri!!!

Emri's pov*

I was running down the sidewalk to the vacant lot in tears; my dad just kicked me out. So I was going to sleep in the vacant lot tonight. I sat down on the car seat and was thinking; I was cold, hungry, and it wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep. I'll figure things out. This is just temporary.

*2 days later

Ok, I'm beginning to think this is not temporary. I haven't eaten in two days. I'm starving. So like always, I ignored my hunger and I just slept. Because I don't have any money to buy food, or blankets, so I'll just have to sleep here, alone.

Johnny's pov*

I was walking to the vacant lot because I left my lighter there. When I approached the car seat I was surprised to see Emri there.
" Emri? What are you doing here?!? Have you been sleeping here? You look emaciated!!! Come with me to the Curtis house, " I rambled worriedly as I carried her to the Curtis house.

At the Curtis house***

"Darrel!! Emri!! Get blankets and food!!" I instructed Darrel as he and soda and pony went off to get supplies . "Emri, wake up! Emri!!"

emri's povvv***

I heard johnnys voice calling out to me. I opened my eyes and there he was. '' no johnny.. Where -"

"It's okay love, you're at the Curtis house, it's okay..."

*a few days later***

today is Christmas Eve!!! Everything was going normally. I like living with the gang more than I liked living with my dad. It was almost Christmas!!! I can't wait!!

I was helping Soda and Pony decorate the tree. It was looking fantastic!!! Darry was baking gingerbread cookies!!! And Two-bit, Steve, and Dally were attempting to try to sing a Christmas Carol!! I love Christmas!!

Johnny's povvv!!!**

I was watching Emri decorate the tree. She was so beautiful. I love her and want her to be with me forever. She's the light of my life... "Hey em?"

"Yeah Cakes!?"

" Umm... Come here a sec.. " I had an idea! "Okay? What's going on?" Then I looked up at the mistletoe; and she looked up too. Then, I looked into her blue eyes, and our lips met. That was the best Christmas eve I ever had in my entire life.

Ok!! I hope it wasn't too short!!!! Hope you liked it Emri!!!!

-BLH