Chapter 42: A girl aske me

The dinner was wonton, lean meat stuffing and shrimp made by Duan Yujing. Three people sat around the table. The latest news was broadcast on the TV. Everyone had a bowl of wonton in front of them. A little green onion is garnished, which is particularly appealing. There is also a plate of garlic crayfish and braised pork ribs. Of course, there is no shortage of greens.

For the body of the little lover, let him eat and drink well. Duan Yujing also worked hard. He stopped working overtime every day. He finished his work as soon as possible and went home from work to cook on time. The dishes he made every day were basically not the same. The phrase "I will do it if I can, but I will learn to do it if not, and you are responsible for eating".

Under this kind of feeding, Qingge ate happily every day. Although he was still not fat, his health was a lot better. Unless he died himself, he would not get sick easily.

"Jing Ge, it's so delicious!" Qingge sips a wonton, fresh and chewy, and licks the soup near his mouth.

"Uh huh! My brother made more delicious than the outside." Duan Yuchen was a bite of a crayfish.

"Just eat more." Duan Yujing smiled and clamped the ribs for both of them.

Qingge is staring at the TV, with entertainment news on it, and dragging the people next to him: "Jing Ge, Mu brother is going to enter the crew again, isn't he at break for a while? He told me some time ago that he didn't find a good script. "

Duan Yujing looked up and laughed: "It is estimated that Ning Yu was engaged. The director knew him and asked him to give a script and then Star Entertainment to invest. This is a win-win situation and should not be difficult."

"That's it." Qingge nodded lightly.

"Baby, National Day is coming soon. Where do you want to play? Our family went out to play." Duan Yujing said with a smile.

Duan Yuchen was surprised: "Brother, are you free?"

Duan Yujing nodded with a smile: "I rarely took you out before, this time we go out for a walk."

"Okay!" Duan Yuchen nodded excitedly and looked at the elder brother again, "brother, where do you want to go?"

"We should also be seven days off." Qingge bit his chopsticks, hesitating, "I want to go back and see my mother."

Duan Yujing saw Qingge's hesitation and sadness, sat over, leaning on his waist, and said warmly: "Then let's go back and see the aunt. There are also many attractions in the city. We can also go and see, and I haven't See where the baby grew up carefully. "

Qingge smiled lightly: "I haven't been out before and I'm not necessarily more familiar than you."

"Little brother, let's go and see Aunt Xia together." Duan Yuchen also answered with a smile.

"But there are so many days, let's plan carefully and go to all the attractions you want to go to." Duan Yujing bowed his head and kissed the baby's cheek, "Baby, the arrangement will be left to you, OK? Finally, leave a day, I'll also take you to see our parents. "

Qingge laughed and understood his lover's thoughtfulness: "Okay."

It was Monday again. Because there was a class in the morning, Qingge drank the traditional dim sum, this time chestnut cake and sweet potato meatballs, and then went to school. Because Yao Muchen was not there, Qingge didn't bother to go to the dormitory and walked directly to the classroom.

It's too early, there are only three or five people in the classroom, and all of them are girls. Qingge went to the back and sat down to start reading. He still likes literature.