8. Armed and dangerous

Durk banks

"Alright twin these niggas gone pull up in fifteen minutes then it's up "von explains as  Cisco , juju , and the rest of us stand outside waiting for cam to push up

"Alright twin these niggas gone pull up in fifteen minutes then it's up "von explains as Cisco , juju , and the rest of us stand outside waiting for cam to push up .

"Remind me again why we popping this shit off at a gas station ? " I asks worried about the risk of getting caught . Imma always ride for von but he makes dumb ass decisions and he needs someone to make him stable .

"Stop acting so damn scary you know I got you " he says looking at me then clutching his gun. I look away and shake my head . Why do I hang with these niggas ?

I see a car pull up and start to panic . "Oh shit" I mumble looking at von . "Bruh count to three before we start or something "

"Get the thong out your ass bro it's just your sister " he says then nods his heads towards her . Damn time and place Kennedy , time and place .

"Oh my god Durk what are you doing here ?" She asks with a huge smile on her face coming in for a hug .

"Hey girl " I say akwardly dodging the hug . I know if I hugged her she would feel the gun . She notices my behavior and a frown covers her face . "What you doing here ? " I ask her trying to change the subject

"What are you doing here ?" She asks in a serious tone .

"Buying Uhm , uhm , cigarettes " I stumble .

"This nigga " von mumbles and juju palms his face .

"If you doing some illegal shit I swear to god - "

"Girl shut up and mind your business " von snaps cutting her off . I snap my neck at him and he closes his eyes "my bad bro but she gotta go "

Kennedy ignores him and continues to look at me . Her eyes looked just like mommas . Judging me , making me feel like I'm a failure just like my pops .

"I'm so disappointed in you , you gone end up just like his goofy ass " she says nodding at von .

"The fuck " von spats

"You heard what I said you low life " she looks at him " Durk leave with me right now or I'm never speaking to you again . And you ain't gotta worry about me being your sister no more . I'm not finna watch you die just like I watched dad . You making the same stupid ass decisions " she tells me and I sigh . She was right , but I'm to deep to leave this shit now . I would rather her just stay away from me so I don't hurt her more .

"Kennedy just get out of here " I mumble

"Yeah get out of here , for your ass get blasted to " von chimes in .

"Go to hell " Kennedy spats to him before I could respond . She walks into the store and all I could do was pray that she comes out before cam pulled up . A couple minutes passed and my heart was pounding , I was sweating like a dog .

"Look as much as I hate your sister , I wouldn't pop none off knowing she around . I know how you care about your family . " von tells me . I look at him surprised then dap him up . I don't even know who this guy is right now . Didn't know he understood how I felt "Why u look so surprised , I'm not some criminal " he laughs and we all look at him confused

"What ? " he questions and we all laugh at him . Next thing we know cam pulled up in a car and Kennedy still wasn't out the store . I look at von and the guys look at him . He looks at me and then sighs .

"Hold it " he tells them so they won't start shooting .

"Wassup guys " cam smiles walking up to us . I still don't understand why we have to kill him .

"Poppin " Cisco speaks . The rest of us stay quiet as it gets awkward . Damn what the fuck is Kennedy buying .

"Oh hey aren't you durks sister ?" He smiles as he watches Kennedy come out the store . Thank god .

" not by blood " she smiles and hugs him . I roll my eyes and clench my jaw .

"You gone chill with us for a while or what ? " he asks her

" or what nigga , she got stuff to do " I answer him starting to get irritated

"I can answer questions myself sir " she mugs me . I knew she was finna drag this damn situation. Stubborn ass "anyways I do have stuff to do but have fun " she says walking off before he could answer . He watches her walk off and I start to actually wanna shoot this nigga .

"Anyways y'all , tonight finna be live as fuck "

"To die for " I smirk

Kennedy banks pov

"Mhm " Daniel grunts  as he kisses down my neck rubbing the sides of my thighs

"Mhm " Daniel grunts as he kisses down my neck rubbing the sides of my thighs . I only had a bra and panties on laying on the bed staring at the ceiling . My mind just can't stop thinking about Durk . What he did ? Is he okay ? And if he got caught ?ive never been more angry at him

His eyes looked so scared , like he wanted to be saved but he just won't listen .

I swear niggas like von is the reason why bad things happen to good guys . I wish they never met . My brother would be successful, or at least doing something legal . Then von just sits there and runs things like he's god . He ain't no damn god . Ass hole !

"I'm sorry am I interrupting something?" Daniel asks snapping me out of my thoughts . I notice he got up and stopped kissing me .

"I'm sorry I'm just - " I pause , shaking my head

"You don't want to do this ? " he asks

"No I do " I start " well I want to do this relationship " I mentally smack myself for picking the wrong choice of words .

"Look I don't want to rush you into something your not ready for and I want you to be comfortable when we do it . Or at least pay attention " he mumbles the last part . I feel bad and pull him into a hug .

"I appreciate that , and I promise once I get in the right mind we can do it all night long I'm just stressed right now "

His head pops up and smiles at me . "How many nights ? " he asks

I laugh and give him a kiss " as many as you want "

"Okay babe " he smiles " alright well if you want me to stay up and listen to all your lady problems , I need you to put some clothes on "he starts "and we have to cuddle the whole time "

I nod my head and start putting my clothes on , getting comfortable.

"Okay spill tea sis " he jokes