Chapter 50: Dig yourself

Duan Yujing smiled and stuffed a fish ball into his mouth: "Yes, I support you."

"You—" Du Yuyan's eyes flickered slightly, and he moved his lips to say something, but was stopped by Du Yanzhi.

Du Yanzhi shook the wine in his hand and hooked his lips: "That's right, if Lin Chengyu finds you, you just have to sit back and watch, and the rest will come." As long as the interests are the same, cooperation will naturally last, let alone Duan Yujing There is also Lin Qingge here. He must have no feelings for the Lin family.

Qingge still remembers that in the last life, Jing Ge was pitted a lot in order to confront the Lin family. He glared at his man: "Jing Ge, you are not allowed to intervene. I don't care about the Lin family at all. Don't pull yourself into the water. Don't let you. Give me gas, and you can make a lot of money to support me and Xiaochen. " Even if the Lin family is defeated, but the bottom line is there, let other people toss, and his men should develop their own business.

Duan Yuchen was eating dessert and nodded when he heard the words, the little brother was right.

The maintenance of Qingge is very useful, Duan Yujing nodded with a smile: "I will listen to you."

"Then we leave first, see you next time." Du Yanzhi got up and said goodbye, and Du Yuzhi followed him and left.

"Brother, what is the relationship between the two of them? Lin Qingge doesn't even care about the prosperity and decline of the Lin family." Du Yuzhi did not understand, "Even so, the president of Liujing needs a nominal wife. This is not more conducive to Do the two work together? "

Du Yanzhi said lightly: "I don't know what my mother said to you, but you remember that she is only our stepmother, not biological. As long as your brother and I have the ability, I won't let you go to marriage, you can Choose a person you like and a person who loves you. But this person will not be Duan Yujing, no matter how good Duan Yujing is, he only has Lin Qingge in his heart, and you just saw it. What you should do now is to be good Learn, don't listen to others talking. "

Du Yanzhi, as the well-known heir of the Du family, would not fail to understand the small actions of those in the family. He was left with only this younger sister, and naturally it was impossible for her to be used by others. If he really provokes Lin Qingge, Duan Yujing will only turn against them.

Du Yuzhi nodded slightly: "I see, brother, you have to be careful, the Lin family is not so easy to deal with." She was not eager to marry, but just happened to meet someone with the same net worth, thinking of sharing a little for his brother, after all Those at home are also staring.

————

Halfway up the mountain, Qingge's face was flushed because he had not crawled for a long time. One hand was tightly held by the person next to him, and one hand kept fanning his face. Rao is the only one that hits the sun, but it is still tired and hot for a small body that is usually just a walk.

In comparison, Duan Yujing is very relaxed. He usually exercises regularly and has practiced a few fighting techniques. This kind of exercise is just a warm-up for him, so he can carry him leisurely. Slowly walked up with his own baby.

Duan Yuchen is similar. Although Duan Yujing is mild to his younger brother, he is also very demanding. He needs to exercise every day, even if he is at school, he must insist on running.

Duan Yujing deliberately slowed his pace, as if leisurely walking in the community, saw Qingge look, and stretched his hands directly over his waist: "Baby, not in a hurry, we walk slowly, always come, first Go over there and take a break. "

There are also many people climbing the mountain next to each other. They are carrying backpacks in pairs, and when they are tired, they sit directly on the stones next to them.