🦋𝟿🦋

Y/n pov

It's been a week, a week sense me and dream met up. He let me keep the hoodie and sweatpants I wore when I went to his place. In fact I'm wearing it rn. Twitter went absolutely nuts when me and dream posted the videos of eachother, dreams face being cropped out of corse, the fans were happy to see me and dream interact. Of corse though I had some fans msging me telling me to stay away from dream, which I laughed at and told them no💕.

I hummed softly as I enjoyed the peach I was eating, setting my phone down to pay more attention to the nature document on bunnies that I was watching. I've seen it a few times before, but it's just so good that I keep rewatching it.

I jumped a little when I heard someone knock on my door. I sigh and pause the documentary, getting up from my comfy spot on the couch and opening the door, instantly being greeted by a tall blonde man in a green hoodie wearing a mask. I laugh a little "didn't know Halloween came early dream" I say letting him into my house. "Didn't know you loved my hoodie so much" he says entering my house. Causing me to blush softly and smack his shoulder after I shut my door. "It's comfy!" I say, which was true, it was a very comfy hoodie, but it also smelt like him and I haven't taken it off sense last week.

"Sureeeee" he says moving his mask to the side. I pout a little "what are you doin here anyways?" I ask taking a bite from my peach that was almost gone. "Just wanted to bother you,,, and I wanted to dress up with you" he says looking down at me. I throw away my peach pit and wipe my mouth with a rag. "Hmmmmm, why should I?" I ask looking up at him, giving him a soft smirk.

"Cuz you love me?" He says with a slight questionable tone. I laugh a little "you got me there, I'm guessing you want me to dress up like my Minecraft skin?" I ask "what gave it away?"

I laugh "I'm just good at guessing" I say walking closer to him and removing his mask. "Mine now" I say walking to my room with it, Dream following right behind me. "Woah, nice room" he says looking around "oh yeah, I forgot you haven't seen my room yet" I say setting his mask on my bed and walking into my closet.

"Christ how many stuffed animals do you sleep with?" He asks sitting on my bed, looking at the mountain of plushies "all of them, they keep me company" I retort, picking out a long white flowy dress that has soft embroidered flowers on it, as well as some brown flats and egg shell colored socks. "Touch starved much?" He asks as I set my items on my bed. I gasp and pretend to be hurt. "Wow, really exposing me like that" I say in a dramatic tone.

Dream laughs and stands up, picking me up. "Luckily you have me, you can always cuddle with me" he says as I wrap my legs around his waist. I smile and look down at him "you are a good cuddler" I say ruffling his hair a little. He chuckles softly and sets me down.

I sigh softly and look up at Dream "you can stay in here if you want while I get changed, I trust you enough that you won't do anything funny" I say with a soft smile. He blushes softly and nods, sitting on my bed. I hum softly as I slip off the hoodie infront of dream, I've never really been one to wear bras, they're uncomfortable and leave marks all over my torso.

I look over at Dream and see him staring at my figure, before looking away with a blush on his face, I laugh a little and slip my legging off, then picking up and putting on the dress. I walk over to Dream and ruffle his hair. "You look like a child who's gotten into their mothers blush" I say with a giggle. He looks up at me and pouts a little "o-oh hush" he says. I give him a smile and walk back over to my socks, sitting on my bed and slipping them on.

"That dress looks really pretty on you" Dream says, pausing for a moment before speaking again "everything looks nice on you" he says scooting to sit next to me. I blush softly and smile. "Thank you dream, I can say the exact same about you, you seemingly pull off everything" I say looking up at him, his bright green eyes looking in my e/c ones.