Step by step - H.R.

"When things gets perfect around you and you just need to relax your mind , what do you do ?"

" Maybe going on a trip would make it perfect.  "
G
" Trip... We just went on one few months ago "

" That was to meet Chenle and Jisungs son. You need to spend quality time with your boyfriends bro... Just the three of you "

" Ah.. okay... Then .. where should I go ? Maldives , Hawaii , Paris ? "

Mark slapped Jenos arms with irritation.

" You need to spend time with your boyfriend not on sight seeing , idiot"

Jeno was pouting and rubbing his sore place.

" Then ... What should I do ?"

" Well..."

" Hongdo is so beautiful ... Why I never came here before ?"
Jaemin was looking around with his big eyes without blinking.

" Thank you for bringing us here Jeno ."
Renjun leaned on Jenos arm.

The Lee smiled at his two lovers.
" I'm glad that you two found uncles farmhouse and the island nice. "

" Bet Mark hyung gave you this idea Jen.."

" Well .."

" I'm just sad that our kids aren't here. "
Renjun pouted making his two tall boyfriends coo at him. .

Jeno wrapped his hands around Renjuns tiny waist pulling him closer.

" Don't worry ... Mark and Hyuck are with them . I'm sure they are doing fine."

" And our kids are well behaved. So they won't bother the two. Plus it's good for Jasmine to know the feeling of having a young sister. She really loves spending time with Soleil. "
Said Jaemin hugging them both from back.
Being the widest among his boyfriends have some advantage for sure.

" Isn't it your first time leaving Jasmine somewhere else than her grandparents house Jaem ?"

Jaemin nodded .
" But I believe Mark hyung and Hyuck will take care of my... I mean our daughter well. So I'm not worried"

Renjun smiled bitterly. There was something really hurting his stomach but he was unable to understand.
" It's really beautiful to have your own child isn't it? Seeing them having born and growing up."
He whispered in Chinese thinking no one will notice.

" What did you say Injunie?"

Renjun shook his head .
" Nothing serious."

None of the Koreans asked anything more to Renjun but they shared a meaningful look between them . Definitely they are gonna talk about it cause Jeno understood what Renjun said.

It wasn't easy for Jeno to resist the two most gorgeous humans on earth . He wanted to devour them right here right now. But his respect and love for his boyfriends were keeping him sane. How could he take advantage of them who just put his life in track ?

Knowing Jaemin , he was still confused about their relationships sexual situation and Renjun was too pure for this.
Being a gentleman , Jeno decided to give them space and privacy and arranged different rooms for three of them.

Marks dad's farmhouse was huge anyway. So it was not a problem. The servants were gone after cleaning up and making foods for them.
They planned to watch movie while star gazing and have dinner at the same time.

Environment in Seoul was nice but it wasn't as beautiful as Hongdo island. The sky was clear and stars were shining bright.
Wind smelled like flowers and wet mud . Little chirping heard was all around.