THE MOVE (PART 1)

ARA POV

Mom: hunny are u sure u don't mind, ik u used to get comfortable with changes before but now, ur not that comfortable.

My mom said with a understanding face, but I just responded with no emotion.

Me: I don't have any problem, do whatever u want.

Mom: *signs* ok hunny.

Ho ya I forgot to tell about my self, I'm Lee Ara, but now known as Kim Ara,I'm 16 and my background is like this, my father disappeared before I was born and I never saw him, I had a brother but lost him 2years ago in an accident he was 16 at the time and I was 14.

I'm ice cold, don't have many friend and don't like making either, there are nothing but fake people in this world and the only person I trust is my mom, I know how to fight since I have taken Taekwondo classes, I'm really savage, in other words I'm really unreachable and cold girl u don't wanna mess with.

Anyways all this shit here started when My mom went out for a business trip, and she states that she found her "one and only" Or "true love" Shit there and they are gonna get married next month, and we were going to shift to his house, so ya we are on ur way to his house. I really hope he doesn't have children, but if he has baby's it's a total different story, but if he has any older child or children they better stay away from me and mind their own business, or it's not going to be good for them.

-MEANWHILE-
MR. Kim's POV (UR STEP DAD)

Yoongi: are u ready, yet.
Jungkook: yes hyung, wait what's that smell.
Jin: ahhhh I burnt the chicken...
Hoseok: what, how did u burn it, it's our job not urs
Tae: guys how do I and tannie look (ya I included tannie too)
Jimin: Tae y did u dress up in all Gucci, and u even dressed poor tannie in it too.
Namjoon: guys did anyone se- ahhhh
Jungkook: huyng look out the vas....
Me(Mr.kim): what's going on.yoongi ur up so early, what a surprise.
Namjoon: yep dad he got up first, and then woke us up too
Me: wa that's great
Jimin: no dad, Namjoon hyung didn't complete his sentence, yoongi hyung woke us up at 5 IN THE FUCKING MORNING, YELLING 'OUR SISTER IS COMING TODAY'.
Me:😂😂😂, wait what's that smell, is something bearning.
Jin:I was trying to make something good for mom and sis but it got burnt🥺🥺🥺🥺
Me:jin, the Kim seokjin burnt the food, what's up with u guys, and also Tae wear normal clothes, and remove poor yeontan from that cage too.
Tae: come on dad please, our sister is coming, I want to make a good impression.
Me: for sure she'll think ur a show off and ignore u.
Tae: what! Y didn't u tell before, I'll go change now

With that Tae dashes to his room with yeontan. I'm really happy to see them this excited, I thought of telling them about Ara's personality but I didn't get a chance too, now I don't know how they'll react after seeing her coldness. But I hope they'll understand when we tell them the reason behing her coldness.

After some minutes we heard the door bell and I went and opened it.

Ara's POV

we reached their place and I was surprised the mansion was huge and they even had a swimming pool I love swimming btw.

We went to the door and rang the bell, after a few seconds a man opened it and hugged mom, so I think he's my step dad

Mr. Kim: hunny ur here.
Mom:yep nice to see u again.
Mr. Kim:omo u must be Ara, nice to finally meet u
I just bowed to him, and stayed quiet.
Mr. Kim:hmm... C-come in.

We went inside and Mr. Kim asked the maids to take our luggage to our rooms, we three sat there and then Mr. Kim started talking.

Mr. Kim: Ara u look really beautiful and pretty, and also I'm very happy to have a daughter like u,😁😁
Me:hmm
Mom: haha, ik but don't mind her behavior much she's just like that with new people.
Mr. Kim: ha yes, it's ok, anyways do u want to meet ur stepbrothers hunny.
Mom:she would love to.
Mr. Kim: I'll call them, BOYS UR MOM AND SISTER ARE HERE.
??? : coming dad.

Within a few seconds, I heard many footsteps and widen my eyes and look at mom, and she just gave me a smile, telling it's ok, but fuck I'm not ok with this they are definitely more than 2 or 3. When they came down I saw many boys older than me, I counted them and they were 7...7 FREAKING BROTHERS!!!!!

jin: hi! I'm the oldest I'm Kim seokjin, but u can call me jin I'm 20 years old
Yoongi: hi I'm kim yoongi, but u can call me suga I'm 20 years second oldest(I changed all their surname to Kim since it would fit the story)
Hoseok: hello. I'm Kim hoseok, but u can call me j hope or Hobie, I'm 20third oldest
Namjoon: hey I'm Kim Namjoon, but u can also call me joon or rm, I'm 20fourth oldest
Jimin:yo I'm Kim jimin, I'm 19 the third youngest
Taehyung:heyyo I'm Kim taehyung, but u can call me v or Tae, I'm 19 the secont yeongest
Jungkook: hey I'm Kim jungkook, but u can call me kook or jk, I'm 19 too the youngest of all, but I don't think I am now, u are the youngest😁😁😁

They bowed to me and were smiling the entire time, I got up and bowed to, and introduced my self but with no emotions at all,

Me: I'm Ara, and I'm 16 years, nice to meet u.

I could see that their expressions droped and they looked confused and a little sad, I don't know if they r showing their real emotions or not but I ain't taking chance, am too broke already if I break even a lil more I'll be beyond repair I'm holding on barely as in, I don't want anymore fake people in my life.

They sat down and started talking to mom, but I could feel they wanted to talk to me too, and I knew they'll ask me something and I ain't ready for that shit.

Me: can someone show me my room I wanna rest, a lil.
Mr. Kim: of course, Namjoon, show ur sister her room.
Tae: no I wanna show her.
Jimin: no im showing
Jin: no way I'm the eldest I'm supposed to
Joon: but dad told me so in showing.
Jk:I wanna show her
Suga:u all kidding me I'm showing her
Hobie: no ways I'm doing it
Mr. Kim: u know what why don't u all show her, her room.
Everyone: okieeeee, come one Ara.

I got up and started walking behind them, they are so annoying, they keep talking, it's so fucking irrating.
Me: ok, I don't wanna know anything ok, can u just show me my room
Joon: ummm mm... Ya here it is, this is ur room.
Hobie: if u need anything we wil-
Me: I'm ok, and also u dont need to keep acting like u care or are excited, and also, don't enter my room.
I said and closed the door on their faces.