Chapter: 38 Maybe I should just say this entire time it was Mira who...

Everything was changing and I never knew why.
I never understood the secrets my brother had.
I didn't know what kind of things he was involved with.
If I knew then, would everything be easier?

Miracine Seaton

        "You're always so cold after being with the sea..." Seivon whispered this early morning, "It just makes me want to be with you more to allow me to comfort you and let fire embrace you." 

      "I kinda want to sleep, but then again...." I whispered to him as I leaned onto his shoulder.

      "Sleeping with me on me," he laughed, "if that wasn't your present to me I don't know what else could be better." 

       "Present?" I looked at him confused was I missing something.

       "Oh you don't know....It is my birthday?" I was shocked and a bit upset that I didn't know.

      "It suppose to be where you are surprised people do something for you, not me being surprised that it your birthday!" I exclaimed, pointing my finger at him.  He just laughed at me.

       "The others will be up soon enough and will be annoying." He sighed, rubbing his face.

      "Why?" I turned to him.

       "I thought you knew them." He exclaimed, "And how they sometimes do certain things."

        "It is 9.27 already!" I told him.

        "I guess so..." He shrugged, "but I am not going anywhere unless they interrupt us." I smiled at that.

        "What are you thinking?" He turned to face me.  I held a smile on my lips.

         I shook my head, "Nothing just that yo-"

        "Oh no!  Oh no!  Oh no!  I'm going to die!  Help I am sorry for whatever I did I'll be good for now on!" I turned to Seivon and he put his head back.  Ashton was being himself this bright morning.

        "As much as I am curious what he is complaining about, I don't really want to leave." He continued to lay there doing nothing, not even attempting to kiss me.

        "Ugh!" I sighed, "You're taking to long!"

       "What?" He was confused.

        "Humans are so slow," I stated, "Just kiss me already!"

         "So demanding." He laughed, kissing me.  Like an angel dancing in the sky and a star piercing the world. Like a new everfinned being gifted and a song being played.  Like lullabies to my ears and kisses being grown as flowers bloom. 
        It felt amazing like nothing else matter and I could not think of anything else, but him.  My special one, my desired one, the one I choose that no other could replace for my life: Seivon Rivers.

       "Seivon!  You have to help me, there a dirty squirrel that is going to--" Ashton stopped when he noticed me.  "Oh Miracine! You're here too."

       "What you want?" Seivon muttered clearly annoyed.  It is such a shame these day we always get interrupted, I remember we had plenty of time. "I am clearly busy."

        "Yeah I am here," I turned to face Ashton as I draped my arm around Seivon.

       "But you have to help me get rid of it!  It is attacking me!  It hates me!  I wants to kill me with acorns!" He exclaimed dramatically, "Oh, Seivon help me!" Yep, crazy insane Ashton is back along with refusing to answer me. 
          Ignoring someone is great.  He is probably annoyed at me just because I tried explaining everything to him being vague as possible.  He thinks I am going to leave him on purpose.  I would never do that on purpose.