Part 36: Should I tell him?

I could just tell him the truth.

It would make everything much more better, and I wouldn't have to correct my lies after he finds out the truth. 

But what would Ellios think?

Maybe he would regard my words as an attempt to soil Ivy's reputation? 

Would he actually believe them? 

Would he try to cover up it all for Ivy's sake?

No......I don't think so. 

In the game, Ellios liked honest girls. 

He liked bright and cheery girls, and Ivy appeared as if she were the sun in his eyes. 

Though partly of that may have been due to not liking his gloomy and shy self, and his efforts to become a happier person were all in vain. 

But what did change him was Ivy, whose brilliant aura and cheerful laughs made him much more confident. 

He feel deeper and deeper in the abyss of love, but to only have his heart broken when Ivy went on other routes. 

You see, every capture target falls for her, but it's up to the player's preferences to decide who she wants to go with. 

Part of me hated the creators for doing this even in the other world, but I eventually accepted it. 

But my eyes diverted back to Ellios waiting for an answer. 

Uh........Guess I gotta tell him. 

I opened my mouth to finally speak after hesitating for a while, but an unfamiliar sound came over my head. 

It was something like a morning bell sound.......no, not that sort of sharp ringing.
We didn't have one of those large bells. 

It was more like a beep, and it was ringing in a pattern, with each syllable a rather long beep each time. 

Either way, the fact that the ring was used to get attention was made clear.

Annoyed, I turned away from Ellios and looked around to find the source. 

After a few while, I soon realised that it was coming from every direction, and had no way to pinpoint it. 

But the sound abruptly stopped. 

I scowled with a hateful glare, at the invisible person who was causing this. 

And I had just gotten to the important part! 

It may not have done much, but the capture targets are Ivy's pillar sources!

Even if I can't remove them all, one will suffice, and I'll use my own power to do the rest. 

"Will the one and only lady of House Villinie come to the principal's office?" 

The tone was all over the building, identical to how the bell sound was heard. 

I flexed my jaw. 

The mood in those words were serious, but the words chosen were mocking me as if I were a joke. 

Was this academy trying to embarrass me over the mic?

"I'll go now, Ellios." I waved lightly and turned my heel. 

                                                                                    ***

The Principal of this school was.........not even mentioned, I think.