Punishment!!

Ch - 20

Sidharth look at her in jerk, he collided his brows, "What do you mean by he is not? " Dadi takes a breath and says, "He is not  sana's real father."

He shakes his head, "That's what i am thinking, how can someone be so cruel to his own daughter. So, what's the story granny?"

Dadi look downward and says, " Shehra is rajveer's second wife. Rashmi's mother died when she is three and shehra was rashmi's school teacher. Her husband left her and she come to know that she is pregnant."

"Rajveer saw her in the school and both start liking each other, rashmi was also very fond of her. So they decided to get married. He promise shehra that he will take care of sana."..

" That's the reason he still didn't disowned her. After shehra's death he blame sana for this and said that she is a bad omen for our family. When our house catches fire his important deal papers were burn in that fire."

"And he have to bear a huge loss. Since that he started behaving more badly and inhumanly with her. He punishe.... " Dadi stop in middle and look at rajveer she has tears in her eyes.

Sidharth look at her and says in anger, "Complete your sentence granny. What he did with my princess?" Rajveer sweating more badly his hand shivering in fear.

Sidharth look at his uneasiness and asks kushal for something, he hold a knife in his hand and says by looking at dadi, "Speak up granny or your son will never able to speak in future. This knife will cut his tongue very sharply. "

He said by tracing his finger upside the knife. Dadi look at him with a horrible face and says, "Once by mistake sana emptied the hot milk glass on rashmi's dress, it's not harm her at all."

"But rajveer.... he" Dadi take a pause and says, "He hold sana's hand and put them on hot boiling water, she shouts in pain. I came downstairs after hearing her voice and shocked to see the scranio in front of my eyes."

"She is just eleven years old crying and shouting in pain, i slapped him hard and take her with me. She narrated me the whole story. That poor child is so scared, and maybe that's the last day she cry in front of me."

"Sometimes he lock her in dark room and sometimes didn't give her food all day. And not even allow me to go there. That's the reason i never want her to come here, in this hell."

Dadi look downward and start sobbing. Sidharth is boiling in anger, his veins are popping out from the skin. Eyes turns darker in anger. Fisting his palms, he get up and punch rajveer so hard that he fall a far from there.

Blood start oozing out from his mouth and nose rashmi start crying loudly, sidharth move towards her and shout, "A single sounds is out from your mouth, and you can't imagine what they will do with you."

Rashmi close her mouth with shivering hands. Sidharth look at kushal and says, "Bring a bucket hot hot boiling water." And move towards rajveer, he look at him with terrified eyes.

Sidharth look at him and says, "It's your luck that i didn't kill you yet. Because i have something more interesting punishment for you."

Some people come there with a bucket of boiling water, sidharth look at rajveer and ask them to hold him from back. He try to jerk their hold but nothings work.