Thirty-Seven

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that we should run, like really fast." his voice was soft.

"Weren't you one of Asia's best hitmen?"

"I don't have any weapons, more specifically we are outnumbered." and then the sprint started. Jimin held me wrist so tightly that it might actually bruise. We were roughly 250 yards away from the main road and the distance could be covered in a minute or so. Seconds passed and a few gunshots were heard, the couple which was previously making out and was close to fucking each other at public place was now running in another direction. None of this would've happened if we just hugged and cuddled each other to sleep.

"Fuck, gotta work on some cardio." I gasped as my lungs inhaled and exhaled air at a faster rate.

"We're almost there, just keep up." Jimin huffed and coughed. I turned my head a little only to see that they were still following us and they were more closer to us, merely ten ft. away.

"Jimin, run fast." I grabbed his wrist and started running faster. The street lights and the empty roads came visible to my eyes. We finally reached downtown. But it was of no use. The roads were empty and there were no crowds which could make us disappear or which could further prevent a scene.

"What do we do now?" I asked Jimin who was catching up with his breath. "Lemme process." and just that instant a black Cadillac sped up on the road. Okay now we sure are dead. The person sitting on the driver's seat shot some gunshots and we bent on our knees. I closed my eyes and covered my ears whilst Jimin blocked the gunshots with his body.

"Get in the car kids." A familiar voice yelled and the Cadillac stopped in front of us. I raised my eyes to see Jung Hope.

"Hyung what are you doing here?" Jimin seated himself in the passenger seat while I got in the back seat. Hoseok oppa fired some warning shots with his pistol before he seated himself and drove away going beyond the speed limit. Without uttering a single word we patiently sat, the only sound which was surrounding us was the revving up of the engine and the catching up of breaths which belonged to me and Jimin.

Jung Hope had the I'm pissed look and we knew that we were doomed. Out of nowhere the car stopped and we jerked forwards.

"Get out." He said in his deep ass voice which I didn't even know existed. I never saw him like this, all serious, all pissed. He was like heaven's god and the absolute embodiment of sunshine. But now. Jimin and I exchanged glances before getting out. We were absolutely silent and we stood two feet apart.

"Stand closer." Jung Hope stared at us and Jimin scooted closer to me. Our shoulders were touching and neither of us could decipher his emotions.

"Fuck I'm so happy for you guys, I always shipped you and it's like I finally found the right guy for my daughter." his reaction sent us to a surprise and he hugged us. Our eyes widened when he released us from the hug. We still couldn't come to the realization of the fact that the man in front of us was taking our side.

"Hyung how do you know?" Jimin asked and tilted his head a little.

"Yah! Your eyes light up whenever we talk about 'your Ayla' and how you get all blushy whenever you see him." Hoseok oppa air quoted his words and he smiled. The same smile which gave people the contagious elation virus. Jimin was already rubbing his nape. At least we have him on our side.

---

After dropping Ayla off, Jimin and Hoseok were now going to Yoongi's home to have some further discussions and planning before going on another mission. To say that this was one of their toughest and riskiest missions will be an understatement.

"So I guess I'm the only one who knows about you and Ayla," Hoseok shrugged proudly.

"No hyung, now it's only Yoongi and Namjoon hyung who don't know." Jimin sighed slowly, an incredulous and perfervid expression spread on the elder's face.

"Why not Yoongi?" Hoseok asked. Well he clearly knew the answer. Jimin was a complete mess in the past five years. To cope up with the depression he did things he was guilty of. Sleeping, killing, drugging too. Yoongi simply never liked it. Him knowing about Jimin and Ayla would either leave off-balance of his relationship with either his girl or his hyung. He couldn't afford to lose both.

"You know why." Jimin said softly and chose to stay silent for the rest of the remaining ride. Yonngi treated Ayla like his own sister and he was sure of Jimin that he was just messing around. When in actuality that was the last thing he would ever do. 

"I know you fucked up in the past. But I know you love her." Hoseok patted Jimin's head with his gear using hand. Well no lie, he gave Ayla a shoulder when she needed it, she showed him love when he wasn't feeling it.

"Thanks hyung." The rest of the journey was pin drop silent.

--

The seven boys were sitting on the table, coffee in their hands, ammunition spread on the glass surface.

"Jimin and Yoongi are going to take care of the physical fighting, I'll hack the system, Jungkook you know you have to district the whole party. Jin is gonna get cover." Namjoon took a deep breath before tossing away the papers "Tae be ready for anything." He continued and the younger nodded his head. The gang didn't even know the number of injuries involved in the fight against the thai human trafficker.

"Hey is it wrong if Yeonnie dates any of us?" Hoseok grabbed every person's attention who was dozing off. Jungkook being the hyping one side elbowed Jimin next to him, meanwhile Taehyung gave him a stare.

"She literally calls us Oppa." The most Savage being on the planet laughed his ass off.

"So what? Hoseok calls you hyung too." Jin gave his windshield smile as Hoseok had uncontrollable coughs.

"Well in that case, she can." Suga said. The amount of elation Jimin had was just too much. "Except Jimin." and that elation took no time to fade away.

___

|<|Author|>|

Heya guys. I hope you are doing well. Well I just wanted you to tell that the updates from now on are goin to be a lil slow. I have my academic exams on my head. It's only for some time. So please show your support cause that is the only thing which keeps me going. This too.

 This too