25: Final Exams

Just like that, their three days of written exams were over. Now it was time for the practical.

Everyone was standing in the central plaza in their hero suits. In front of the students stood all of their teachers. However, there was one man who had dark red hair and was wearing a drench coat.

"Now then. Let's begin the last test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa said.

"Uh. Why are all the teachers here?" Jiro asked.

"I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today."

"We're fighting those big ol' metal robots!" Kaminari exclaimed while posing like Present Mic.

[Author: IT WAS PRESENT MIC ALL ALONG!?! I'm so sorry for my stupidity!!!]

"Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come, camp!" Mina also exclaimed.

No way it can be as easy as beating up moving piles of junk.

"Actually this years test..." Aizawa's scarf started moving and from it appeared the giant mouse named principal Nezu. "...will be completely different, for various reasons.

"You're changing things?" Momo asked.

"The tests now have a new focus." Nezu slid down the end of Aizawa's scarf and landed on the ground. "There will be hero work, of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people. So what does that mean for you?"

We get to kick an adults ass for free?

"You students will be working in pairs and your opponents will be one of our esteemed UA teachers! Isn't that fabulous!?" Nezu finished and the students stood there in shock.

"We're...fighting the teachers?" Uraraka repeated.

"Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen." Aizawa explained. "They were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships. First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team. Agains me." Aizawa held up his scarf in a somewhat pose. "Then we have Midoriya paired with Bakugo." Both boys flinched and looked at each other in shock.

Oh boy, get out the black outfits and roses, were going to a funeral folks.

"And their opponent is..." All Might suddenly appeared out of nowhere and landed in front of the two boys.

"I am here to fight!"

"We're up against All Might!?" Both students asked, shocked.

"You're going to have to work together, boys, if you want to win."

Scratch that we're going to two funerals!

[Author: Yeah I'm getting lazy with typing so basically, here's the pair ups.]

1st: Kirishima & Sato VS Cementos

2nd: Tokoyami & Tsu VS Ectoplasm

3rd: Ojiro & Iida VS Power Loader

4th: Yaoyorozu & Todoroki VS Eraser Head

5th: Uraraka & Aoyama VS Thirteen

6th: Kaminari & Ashido VS Principal Nezu

7th: Jiro & Koda VS Present Mic

8th: Shoji & Hagakure VS Snipe