CHAPTER 47

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 4

3RD PERSON'S POV

***At the staffs room

The staffs and BTS talk about their plan to surprise and challenges to the I-Landers while having their breakfast. BTS were really excited to bond with the I-Landers the whole day, specially with you.

***Back to the Living room

Everyone was sleeping soundly when suddenly.

[Dynamite by BTS started to play]

The moment you heard Jungkook's voice at the beginning, you started jolt to sit up, hugging your knees and still eyes close, listening to it and bopping your head with it.

It's still six in the morning.

The others also started to sit up and confused right now hearing the unfamiliar song.

"Oh! BTS sunbaenim?!" Niki ask with his eyes started to slowly open wide looking excitedly at the other members.

"Oh! New song? They have new song?!" Jungwon said with shock expression too, covering his mouth.

"For real?!" Heeseung added rubbing his eyes.

Sunghoon was looking at you and can't help but smile at how cute you are, bopping your head to the beat while eyes still close, and covered with blanket like a burrito.

"Haha is she awake or asleep?" Jay said with his hoarse voice looking at you too.

"I bet she's still asleep." Sunoo chuckled with his hoarse voice too, sign that he just woke up.

All of the I-Landers started to humm with the song too and bop their heads with it.

"Wooaaahh! It's so good!" Daniel said while fixing his hair.

"Yeah!!!" The boys agreed.

The upbeat song brought good vibes in your early morning but the moment it ended you lay down again and sleep.

They look at each other and laugh so hard.

"Pppffft Did she just???" Hanbin said can't help but laugh at your cuteness.

"No one can really beat Noona's sleeping abilities!" Niki said in amazement.

"Hahaha when Noona's like 'fangirling is life but sleep is life too'." Jungwon laughed.

"Hahaha so cute." K said looking at you while you snuggled more beside him.

Meanwhile, BTS was watching the CCTV and can't stop laughing at your cuteness too.

***SIREN SOUND***

Everyone got more confuse and started to look at each other.

"Whywhywhy? What's going on?" Sunoo said with his eyes wide open.

"What is it?" Heeseung and Jungwon added.

The lights started to turn on which made them close their eyes again and adjust while you were still asleep, dreaming of BTS singing the song that you just listened too.

"Good morning, I-Landers. We have a morning task for you."

"Task? What task?" Jake ask in confusion.

"You have to sing the song that you just heard a while ago while one of you plays the guitar."

"Guitar? We have guitar?" Jay ask and scanned the room, looking for the said guitar.

Then all of them just noticed the electric guitar in front of them that's already assembled with the amplifier.

"Woooaaahh!!!" They said in amazement and the others started to stood up.