wαr - αll (pαrт тwo)

here's part 2! i hope you all enjoy this!!

warnings: cussing and you're a badass again (you always are ;))
•·················•·················•

  3rd person pov:

"MOTHER FUCKER!! HOW COULD YOU!?" tommy screams into his mic.

jschlatt just killed wilbur and tubbo, almost killing technoblade.

"HA HA HA!! thats what you peasants deserve." schlatt hisses.

"wilbur," niki starts, turning her minecraft character's head towards him, "is it time to bring it out?"

wilbur sighs, moving his minecraft head down and back up to niki and tommy,

"yes, yes it is."

y/u/n has joined the game

"so, this is l'manburg." y/n says, moving her character around.

"correction; manburg." sapnap informs.

"i would like to disagree."

"oooo! told you she would be on our side!" tommy screeches.

"tommy, she hasn't said anything about joining sides." wilbur says.

"look who we have here. y/u/n is it?" schlatt asks tauntingly.

y/n starts clapping, "wow, you can read. that's the first."

"anyways," the president says, ignoring her, "what are you here for?"

"well," y/n looks between the two sides, "i heard there's a war. and what's a war without me?"

techno snickers a little as y/n and him are quite the same.

silence settles between the two sides and the girl in the middle. one side wants to take control and the other wants to blow it up? what side will the female decide, a president with side burns that go to his mouth or a guy that wants to blow up everything?

"and what are you going to do? just stand there and see what happens?" punz asks, standing next to sapnap.

"well, i thought i would pick my side and fight the other. but now that i'm looking at it, you both are quite stupid.

one side, you have little boys that run around following a goat's order and not to mention, y'all want to take control? i thought that was for the bedroom not for the public to see."

everyone on pogtopia's side laughs.

"what are y'all laughing at? you have two little kids that wants to stab shit, or at least one does. the other picks flowers and chases bees in the fields. you have a guy with the biggest head in existence. you have a dutch guy, enough said there. you have a woman that is too nice for anything. and, you have an american dude that wants to commit arson, makes children into orphans, AND wants to over throw the government."

"so, that's all you got for us? thirsty little kids?" george asks.

"you want me to go into further details for you guys? okay, i got you.

you all share the same brain cell. you make the same dumb ass decisions together and nothing works out. you have a guy that has no idea what's going on most of the time and not to mention he flirts with everyone. you have a hey mamas guy that's from texas, again, enough said there. you have a dude that can't tell what colors are what for shit. "is that jungle wood?" bull shit. my. ass. you might have a guy that's basically the same as the hey mamas guy and he says he fights for himself. hate to break it to you but there's not much to fight for.

and you have dream. he left this side because he got offered something better than friendship? that's fucking bullshit, we all know that. you said you would never betray someone and look what you did. and not to mention, the three musketeers here, don't even show up most of the time."

"what about us?" badboyhalo asks.

awesamdude, eret, antfrost, jack manifold nods their head.

"you guys, i have nothing against. you guys aren't picking a side, good decision if i say so myself." y/n says.

"anyways, that's what i thought. so, to sum everything up," y/n says, looking between everyone again, "i have to go with pogtopia."

y/n walks her character over to pogtopia as they scream in excitement. she looks back to the other side as they quiet down,

"pog2020 bitch."

from then on, shit went down. tnt, bow and arrows, crossbows, horses, swords clashing together, chaos sums it up pretty well.

pogtopia steps back from manburg and straightens everything up. they had won. they got to have what they wanted. and surprisingly, niki was the traitor. she wanted her villian redemption and she got it.

"so," wilbur says, looking at everyone, mostly niki.

"so." dream says.

"well, you guys sit here and keep saying so and i'm gonna go get mcdonald's. i can hear those chicken nuggets calling me. buh bye bitches." y/n says, logging out of the game and call.

•·················•·················•

did y'all expect that? anyways, the actual war is monday and i'm getting hyped. this all made up and for fun. and i didn't want to go into detail since i have no idea what to write lmao. anyways, i hope you all have an amazing day! love you all!! <3