Ch 66 - Miles 5

OK so we reached 2K read in a month and now we have been getting 1K in like 3 days. 6K is near and looks like will be done by tomorrow. So Thanks you all.

____

Peter walked into he Tower and greeted everyone who greeted him in return and gave him a sly smile. "Pepper is it just me or are those guys acting strange". Peter said walking to Pepper. Peter just shrugged it off. "Where is Morgan?" Peter asked.

Pepper motioned to Morgan's room and Peter walked in. "Hey Morgan" he greeted to the little girl playing with dolls on her bed. Morgan excitedly looked at the gateway to see Peter and then covered it. "Hey". She said.

OK something was definitely wrong cause she usually jumped on him. "Is there anything wrong?" Peter asked sitting down beside her. "Why?" Morgan asked. "Cause my little sister is not talking to me". Peter said. Morgan looked up at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about". Morgan said. "I guess  I'll take my leave then". Peter said sighing dramatically and walking to the door. Morgan looked at him. "Wanna play with me". Morgan asked timidly. Peter immediately brightened up and flopped on the bed.

Peter felt something in his bag. He immediately picked it up and ran out. "Sorry something cane up". Peter said running out. "It was about Miles right?" Tony said looking at the open door from where Peter ran. They nodded.

"I hate Miles". Morgan said coming out of her room. "Come on baby it must be important that's why he left". Tony said. "No I hate him and Miles and now I'll only measure distance in kilometers" Morgan said stomping her little foot.

They stifled their laughter. "And why do you hate Miles?" Pepper asked. "He took Peter away from me. He was about to play with me in a long time and had to go". Morgan said angrily. "But I thought you disliked Peter cause he stole us from you. You said you give only him time and not me so now you have us all for yourself". Tony said.

"I want Peter. You mentor Miles I don't care". Morgan said. "Well you should try to understand that Peter has a responsibility as Miles big brother". Steve said. "Then what about his responsibility as mine?" Morgan said sobbing. "Don't cry baby he said he will play just not now se other time maybe?" Pepper said rubbing Morgan's back.

"I want my big brother too. Why does he not love me anymore? I said I was sorry about that time I said something bad". Morgan said crying.

Peter entered the room. "It was nothing I took care of it". He said rubbing off sweat from his forehead. He saw the scene. Morgan crying, Pepper hugging her and Tony patting her back. All eyes turned to him. "What's going on?" Peter asked.

Morgan ran to her room. "Seriously what's wrong with you guys today. You smile as if you know a secret and now she's acting strange". Peter said. "Ah we found out about Miles by spying on you?" Tony said unsure. "That's what this is about?" Peter said flopping down on the sofa.

They nodded. "Then why is she acting strange? I took a leave so she didn't feel left out" Peter said. "But now she feels left out by you". Pepper said. "Oh my God what to do. One thing I know Miles get surrounded by gang members and when I come back I see Morgan crying". Peter said exasperatedely.

"How did you guys even deal with my teenage drama?" Peter asked. "You mean how we are dealing with your teenage drama?" Tony asked smirking. "Whatever". Peter said. "Alright I'm taking Morgan out for a little fresh air. Spider-Man style". Peter said. "Take care of yourself and Morgan". Pepper and Tony said from behind.

Peter knocked on the door twice and then walked in to see Morgan in sheets. "Morgs". Peter said sitting beside her. She didn't respond. "I'm sorry I didn't know you felt bad about me leaving you". Peter started. "I thought you needed alone time with your parents so I gave that while figuring things out with Miles". Peter said. Morgan removed the sheets and exposed her tear filled face.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what I said. I don't want you leaving me ever again. I also want my big brother." Morgan said sobbing into Peter's shoulder while hugging him. "I'm not leaving anytime. I'll always be here."Peter said. Morgan's sobbing died.

"Wanna go get something outside. My treat Spider-Man style" Peter said. Morgan immediately perked up and nodded her head like a whip. Peter activated his nano suit. "Hop on". Peter said to Morgan. As Morgan grabbed Peter's neck a little support formed under that covered her.

"This is cool". Morgan said. "Glad you liked it. Something I made with Miles to take you out". Peter said. They jumped out of the window leaving the team watching the live stream of Morgan's room while smiling.