Ch 67 - Crushing On Peter 2

It was so bad for Wanda. The guy she rejected for fucks sake 5 times was now her crush. She consoled herself that it was just a crush and she'd get over it in some time and when a month passed while Peter dated that other girl she just couldn't get Peter out of her mind.

"I think I might have a crush". Wanda whispered while sitting beside Peter on the couch. "Great but crush or love?" Peter asked. "Whats the difference?" Wanda asked. "If you lay awake at night thinking of him then it's probably love while crush is like meh he looks cute I like him". Peter said.

Wanda nodded thoughtfully. "It's not like I lay awake at night thinking about him". Wanda said.

The same night

Wanda laid awake thinking about Peter. "Fuck" she whispered.

Peter walked in the next day looking dejected. "What happened Pete?" Tony asked. "Jessica cheated on me". Peter said lips wobbling. "Oh my God she doesn't what she left". Tony said hugging him. "Man it hurts more than rejection or brake up". Peter said.

Tony rubbed his back when Pepper walked in. She asked Tony with her eye movements what happened. "Jessica cheated on him". Tony mouthed. Pepper made a very angry face. "I can hear your mouthing and Pepper's heart beat with my super senses". Peter said and Pepper came in front of him.

Slowly the whole team came to know. Natasha, Clint and Steve took Wanda into her room. "This is your chance". Natasha said. Wanda nodded concentrating. "Don't screw this up for the sake of your future kids". Clint said. Wand agave him a weird look but nodded. "Most importantly start as a sorry for your break up". Steve said while massaging her shoulders. Wanda nodded eyes burning with determination flames.

Round 1
FIGHT

Wanda walked into the room. Ready for her proposal but surprised when she looked around. Peter was nowhere to be found. "Where's Peter?" Wanda asked Tony. "He went home". Tony said. "Noooo" Wanda said punching the ground.

Player 1 let objective get away.
DEFEAT

Round 2
FIGHT
Peter came into the room with his bag that looked like it was about to burst. "Mr. Stark since you love me would you get me a backpack if I lost one?" Peter asked. "Sure". Tony said. "Then burn this bag right now". Peter said smacking it on the floor which burst into letters. "What? But you broke up yesterday". Tony said amazed.

The team walked in from gym to see the father and son duo on the ground going through letters. "But he broke up yesterday". Clint said amazed. "I know my son has got my charms". Tony said patting Peter's back.

"Burn them I'm not in the mood for love". Peter said lowly. "Yeah yeah burn them" Wanda said. "But won't they wait for your reply tomorrow". Clint said. "I'm not in the mood I'll straight up reject them maybe even rudely". Peter said. Wanda hanged her neck and Natasha patted her back.

Peter's phone buzzed and he took it out. "OMG Gwen is trying to ask me out". Peter said. "But didn't you say you'd reject everyone." Tony said. "Changed my mind. Gwen is my type just like Wanda and we have been friends for a long time so why not give her a chance". Peter said.

Everyone looked at Wanda sadly. "I'm a girl like me too." Wanda said. "I know too bad we couldn't have anything". Peter said rushing out.

Objective fooled Player 1 and delivered a heavy blow
DEFEAT.

Round 3
FIGHT
Peter came in the living floor. Only to see Wanda drugged af. "What happened to her?" Peter asked. "Oh a mission came up and she got shot so we drugged her for less pain". Natasha said. "How did it go with Gwen yesterday?" Tony asked. "I'm gonna take things slow this time". Peter said.

"Wow good decision." Wanda said. "Thanks". Peter said. "Take it so slow that you never even kiss her before 80's"Wanda said. Clint burst out laughing while other stifled their laughter." Wow that was rude". Peter said.

"You mind your business with your crush at least I dared to ask mine out 3 times or 1 because other asked me out". Peter said. "Don't say that to me. Mine asked me out too". Wanda said. Peter flopped down beside her switching on the TV. "Yeah how did it go?" Peter asked. "I rejected you". Wanda said.

Steve got up. "She's gonna screw this up". He said. Natasha and Clint held him back. "This is it. She would never be able to do it in the right mind". Natasha said and he hesitantly sat back. "I know. No need to remind me. I'm asking how did it go with him". "I rejected him too but then regret it and have been dropping hints but he's oblivious". Wanda said.

"Yeah he's stupid then." Peter said. The team was dying of laughter inside but pretended to see TV. "Don't call yourself that". Wanda said. Peter turned to her and gave her a weird look. "What are you talking about you rejected me 5 times and said didn't regret anything". Peter said. "I'm not stupid I called your crush stupid". He said.

"Please would you stop saying that I don't regret rejecting you. I do I greatly do". Wanda said. "What are you talking.." Peter started but was cut off by a deep kiss on the lips which turned into French. Pepper walked in to see the scene. The team dying of laughter. Peter blushing as a hard as a tomato while being kissed by a drugged Wanda?

"What happened?" She asked. "Wanda's drugged ass proposed to Peter and kissed him without hesitation". Tony said wiping his tears. Peter fainted. While Wanda came to senses to see Pepper laughing with everyone and Peter fainted while she held him by his collar.

"What the he'll happened?" Wanda said. "Wanda. Your drugged ass just proposed her undying love for Peter and how much you regretted rejecting him and then gave him a big kiss on the lips which turned to French". Clint said moving hands around his body and making kissing lips.

The team laughed harder while Wanda blushed hard.

Peter woke up and looked around. Memories from minutes ago came rushing to him. "I'm gonna go".Peter said picking his backpack. "No patrol tonight?". Tony asked. "Nope I don't feel too good". Peter said exiting the room. "Why are you not going after him". Natasha asked.

Wanda looked at him. "He'll only get confused. Go explain your feelings right now if you wanna have a chance". Clint said. Wanda nodded and left after Peter. "The fuck are you waiting for". Clint said to Tony. "What?" Tony asked. "Release a drone or something to record the whole scene to show their kids". Clint said stomping his foot.

"I.. I don't know if it's a good idea". Pepper said. "Do you wanna be the boring grandparents that tell story when your grandkids ask how mommy daddy met or show them a 4k video like awesome grandparents". Clint said. Pepper and Tony exchanged looks.

"Well when you put it like that..." Pepper said. "Friday release the best drone we have". Tony said and the Peter came into view. Wanda reached him from behind. "Peter wait up". She said. Peter looked back at her. He stood there while she approached him. "I'm so sorry about that". Wanda said.

"Don't worry it was the drugs". Peter said waving his hand while blushing thinking about the kiss. The team was eating popcorn. "What you doing she was serious you idiot". Clint said. "I... I was serious". Wanda stuttered out. "About what?" Peter asked. "I... I like you and regret rejecting you so much". Wanda said. Peter looked at her. "You rejected me 5 times tho". Peter said.

"I know I'm sorry I don't like the idea of you being with anyone else and flirting with them". Wanda said. "I'm sorry please just give me a chance". Peter looked at her. "OK then ask me out". Peter said. Wanda immediately perked up. "I... I love you and would you like to be my boyfriend?" Wanda said. He said nothing but kissed her.

The team got up cheering, hooting and shook hands. "Friday we need fireworks. Does the drone have fireworks?" Tony asked. "Negative sir". Friday said. "Then save the video and blast the drone. The kiss needs fireworks". Tony said.

Peter and Wanda broke the kiss and looked at the blast in the air. "Tony". The both said in unison.

Player conquered the objective. Task successful. Stay tuned for other stories.
___

Let say that the video was useful in making them the cool grandparents. 💕💕
It's so hard to end a series. 😣😣
How was this series journey. Tell meeeee.