Ch 20 'yes' Mindlessly

Maya was sitting in her hospital room getting scolded for acting rashly, getting Scolded not only from taehyung but from the entire BTS and attorney jang, Cherylene and minjoo as well.

"I am so sorry, I could have definitely sebdued him with the knife but you all came in" she said

When all of them together shout "shut up"

She flinched and says "okay, okay chill" "we are good"

"no, we are not, are you crazy, what do you think you are? Iron man? Black widow? Hulk? Huh!?

" I am Tony stark, bitch" she said.

"no, he died fighting Thanos. No way" tae said...

"Okay! So you knew he was the most dangerous one among." asked yoongi.

" I knew the family is messed up, I always knew my brother are psychopaths and idiots, so I sent chun ae to Camabridge" she replied.

"okay, we should stop scolding her now, she is a patient, she needs rest" said namjoon.

"exactly, namjoon hyung, see I need rest" saying this she rolls to her side and closes her eyes to sleep.

Everyone leaves the room and tae sleeps next her on the hospital bed. She gets surprised but gets back to sleep.

Days past...
Over the 5 days she was only sitting their while others would take turn stay next to her. But mostly tae would stay.

5 days later...
Maya got off the car, as she comes out tae goes to her side and lifts her in his hands.

Maya- what are you doing. I am fine. I can walk.

Tae- you just got out of the hospital...

Maya- I got out of the hospital because I am fine.

Tae- I don't care.

He takes her to the house, where he leaves her on the couch. Yeontan runs to her and she cuddles him.

Maya- mommy is back!! Did you miss her.

Tae- what do you wanna eat?

Maya- DO NOT ABSOLUTELY COOK FOOD!!! I BEG YOU!!

Tae- what?

Maya- let's order instead.

Tae- groot, show options for food.

Maya-that's good.

He orders the food and comes sits near maya.

Maya smiles to him...

After 10 days....
Tae woke up and didnt see maya next to him, he searched everywhere, but couldn't see her anywhere. He got up to find her but she wasn't there, the last he saw her was when yesterday morning she went to office saying she will come late. He found  a note on the kitchen counter.

Come to the place I wanted to
Run to.

That is when it clicked to tae, its the isolated beach.

Tae- what is she upto.

He calls cherylene and finds out and finds out the location.

After about a 22 hours flight they reach Brazil. She didn't even once called or replied to a message. That made him more worried and the fact that Cherylene and the rest of the BTS are calling like crazy asking if I met maya yet made him go mad over it again. He reached the private island. There he met a old women who welcomed them.

Old lady- hello Mr. Kim taehyung , it had been a long journey-

Tae- I wanna meet Maya.

Old day- you should -

Tae- please take me to maya.

Old lady- rest. Okay fine let's go..

She takes her to a beach where maya is sitting.

He went to her

Maya looks at him smiles and says "welcome to the honeymoon."

A  smile appeared on tae's face and he looks at maya who is looking at him.

Tae- we didn't even have proper vows, we were just saying 'yes' mindlessly.
Maya- huh?

Tae- miss maya Lee do you take Mr. Kim taehyung as your husband, old and young, rich and poor-

Maya- yes I do.

Maya- so, Mr. Kim taehyung, take maya Lee as his wife.

Tae- of course I have always taken.

He pulls maya by her waist and touches and they kiss.

Maya- even if you get snapped one day, I will not remarry I swear.

She smiles and runs away, taehyung follows her and as he reached her he holds her by waist and spins her.

Tae- what?

Maya- I love you 3000

Tae- I know and I lobe you

They lie down laughing. She puts her head on his arm.

Maya- you are getting good at using marvel references.

Tae- I saw the whole series for you

Maya- seriously...

He turns her and closes his eyes.

Tae- just sleep now. I am tired and have a jet lag.

Maya- then let's sleep in my villa.

But he already slept. She orders a umbrella and they sleep under the sun on the beach.

___________________________________
The story is over, no one ever commented while I wrote this.
Sad in Gucci.