Chapter 57: Nomination

Qingge looked at the phone, shook his head and said, "I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry."

"No, it only takes a few minutes." Liu Yang scratched his hair and said with a sincere expression.

If Qinge is still the former Qingge, it should not be seen that he is pretending, but now the psychological age of Qingge is more than 30 years old. After knowing a person's true colors, he still believes him. It's just stupid.

Qingge looked up around, everyone ate after class, went out, there were not many people on the road, and he knew Duan Lin was following him nearby, and was curious about what Liu Yang was going to say, pretending to think for a while: "Then say it here. "

Liu Yang reached out to catch Qingge's hand, but was avoided by Qingge. He was a little embarrassed: "Qingge, did I do something wrong? Wasn't we good friends before?"

Qingge retracted his hand in time, ​​he just say, don't do it, my man knows what to do with jealous, it is difficult to coax.

Qingge glanced at him and said leisurely, "It used to be, but it's not now."

"Why? Obviously we get along well." Liu Yang looked sad. "Even if you are not the heir to the Lin family, I won't keep a distance with you. We are still friends. What's so good about that man? He doesn't know yet. Picture you what, I heard that he cares about you, you— " Speaking like a whisper, it makes people think about it.

Pedestrians around in twos and threes cast strange eyes and whispered, saying that Qingge didn't even recognize friends for money.

I thought what he could say was still such a provocation.

Qing Ge sneered: "What do you think is this? Don't you know what you did? You have repeatedly provoked my relationship with my lover, why do you want to borrow my lover for superiority? Liujing is not a cat or a dog. , Think about the consequences before you do anything, you can't mess with it. "

Qingge reversed the situation in a few words. First, Ambiguous said that Liu Yang had done something unseen, and Qingge cut off his relationship with him.

Then accused him of wanting to take advantage of his lover to rise to the top, so as to provoked alienation. As for how to rise, it depends on people who understand melon to understand.

Finally warned him that the flow scene is not what you want to calculate, it is best to see your identity clearly.

Qingfe knows him best. Liu Yang can't stand it because others despise his identity. He will pick up a big tree by any means and dream of standing out, but he uses the wrong method.

Sure enough, Liu Yang was blushed and pale for a while, and the embarrassment on his face was obvious. From here on, no matter how hard he tried, he was still poor. He wasn't better than the words of those sons, so he thought Relying on the blue song to catch the big tree of Liujing, at that time, see if anyone dare to look down on him. But he was miscalculated. Why is he so aggressive now that he was so good at talking before?

At first glance, Qingge knew what he was thinking. He could count it, but if he dared to count his man, hum, he would be happy to give him trouble.

"If it's okay, I'll leave. After you have done those things, we are not familiar with it at all, and please ask Liu not to say these ambiguous words in the future. Otherwise, I don't know what will happen, and I will take my own responsibility." Qingge He smiled and walked around him.

If the calculation is not counterproductive, Liu Yang ignored the eyes of the people around him and went back white and white.

Qingge hummed the song in a good mood and went out. Duan Lin was already driving and waiting at the gate of the school. When he saw him coming, he bowed his head and said, "Master Lin, let me take you there."