Chapter 60: Like your father

In the early morning, the alarm clock has been ringing several times. The person trapped in the bed was still asleep. The air conditioner in the room was kept at a constant temperature. Although the location around him was empty, Xiao Qingge in his sleep had not yet woken up.

"Buzz ..."

When the alarm clock sounded again, the quilt on the bed finally moved. A white arm stretched out from the quilt, fumbled left and right, but failed, and a figure half sat up.

His forehead was raised high, revealing a clean forehead, ambiguous marks on his shoulders and collarbone, Qingge looked around to confirm that his lover had gone out, drummed his cheeks to fumble the mobile phone, and the quilt was kicked to the end of the bed.

"It's nine o'clock so soon." Qingge mumbled at the time on his mobile phone, and then wanted to get out of bed and get dressed, and then sat back on the bed with his buttocks, "Oh."

Qingge rubbed his old waist and got too fierce. He almost forgot to be wiped out yesterday. Every time he changed or played, his man always tossed people more than usual. It was a gentle torture. However, the clothes he bought were still the money he paid. It really was--too much to test my tenacity.

Spend money on clothes—for the old attackers—be eaten and wiped out—not able to get up the next day.

Qingge praised his strength.

"Well, fortunately, there is no morning class today. There is only one class at 10:30. Otherwise, it is estimated that we will skip class. This is the first time in class." Qingge sighed, arbitrarily put on a T-shirt and rubbed into the bathroom.

"Jam ~ has breakfast?" Qingge walked downstairs after washing, just to see that Jam was playing with its small ball in the living room.

"Woof!"

Jam yelled at him, ran over with a small ball, Qingge squatted down and held it up, walked to where Jam usually eats, and some dog food remained in it: "Jam, you're full, your father I really hurt you, then I should have eaten it, hey, my man's loving breakfast, you didn't. "

When Qingge had eaten breakfast and went out, Jam looked at his figure with tears at the door (?), Qingge squatted down and rubbed his forehead: "Jam ~ obediently wait for me at home."

Jam didn't want to leave in his arms. Qingge had to put his schoolbag on the ground. He sat down on the stairs in front of the door and kissed him with a kiss: "Jam ~ I'll be back soon. How about two hours? OK? I will take you to stroll in the afternoon, and Chen Chen will return soon, obediently. "

"Woof ~"

Jam froze his face, licked his hand, squatting reluctantly to the ground, shaking his tail, pathetic.

Qingge covered his face: "I lost to you. Are you just like your dad, is it useful to sell pitiful when it matters? Go, dad will take you to class."

Of course it is useful, my man is not allowed to sell poor, what to give!

son? The same!

Jam actually understood, stood up and yelled at him excitedly, who said it was useless?

Qingge turned around first, took the traction rope, stuffed a bag of dog food into the schoolbag, put the traction rope on the jam, and patted his head: "Jam, you must be obedient, don't call during class, otherwise I will be scolded to death by the teacher. "

"Woof ~"

So Qingge send a WeChat to his man, and just led his son out.

"Qingge, take your jam out for a walk again? Don't you need to go to school today?" An elderly aunt asked with a smile, and she was returning with a few bags of vegetables.