Chapter 61: The bad guys are unlucky

Because Qingge was sitting in the back row, there were only two of them in this row, so no one knew what happened.

There is no need to take notes. Qingge is boring while holding jam's front paw to play while listening to lessons. Life can't be more comfortable.

"Jam, you can't eat it anymore." Qingge quickly put away the bag of dog food, and it was hard to wait until after class, and Jam ate almost a third of snacks.

"Woof." Jam looked at him bitterly.

"Walk around, let's go back, go back to Zeyu and show you the beauty." Qingge put the jam on the ground and took it out.

Soft Meng juvenile is holding a cute puppy combination, plus the value of Yao Muchen, they go back 100%, they just waited for his father three times.

"You have already stepped into the life of the elderly in advance." Yao Muchen looked at the person and the dog next to him, and was extremely disgusted.

"Yes, yes, the beauties are right about everything." Qingge used to his poisonous tongue, did not care, still happily holding jam.

"Qingge, brought you and Mu Chen both food, go, you said in the past." Shen Zeyu carrying a bag of things and Mo Ziliu are returning downstairs in the dormitory, they met Qingge and smiled. Hello.

"Okay." Qingge responded with a smile, bent over and picked up the jam, and covered it up with a coat, but don't be too brazen.

Mo Ziliu sneered: "Qingge, don't need to hide, the elders all turned their heads silently."

"... I'm not a bit ill at all? Follow Shen Sanshao, of course, everything can be brought in." Qingge laughed with a smile.

Back at the dormitory, Mo Ziliu followed directly. Shen Zeyu went over to his own computer and sat next to Qingge: "Qingge, look."

Qingge bit a piece of cake and looked at the campus forum "Lin Zicong, the youngest master of the Lin family in 818 Haihai, the counterattack of illegitimate children," with a grimace: "What's wrong? Who did it? Good details."

Mo Ziliu held the jam and sat on another bed: "Do you know Chen Yike of the Chen family? The school opening ceremony is still sitting next to me."

"Chen Yike? I don't know, don't I know any of you at school?" Qingge shook his head and concentrated on digging for cakes, vaguely saying, "Why did he do this? Lin Zicong provoked him?"

"You can't act angry and fill it out, he can be regarded as indirectly exhaling for you, you see, clean up." Shen Zeyu said.

Qingge heard his head look up, and the corners of his mouth were still covered with cream, and he was a little surprised: "Did you mention me?"

"No, he knew you were Brother Yujing, how could he let you out?" Shen Zeyu said indifferently.

"It's okay," Qingge calmly said, glancing at him. "So, you also participated? Otherwise, who knows how to avoid Chen?"

Shen Zeyu moved stiffly and touched his nose: "... I always thought you were stupid, why did you react so quickly this time?"

Qingge became angry and angry: "You are stupid, what do you care about this kind of person? Dirty your eyes."

Mo Ziliu was frightened: "..." The companion's conversation was incomprehensible.

"No, that's what was originally yours. He even slanders you. I have long seen him displeased. He dared to play tricks or look at himself." Shen Zeyu indignantly.

Yao Muchen has been calmly eating, and when he heard this, he looked up at the stupid roommate.

But Qingge didn't find it. He smiled slightly and looked at Shen Zeyu: "I don't want it, the Lin family is already at the end of the crossbow. Do you think I took over to exhaust me, do you think I am lying in bed?"