Chapter 62: Sweet

When Qingge came down wearing a home suit, he jumped up and down, and there was a hat on the clothes, with a pompom on it, shaking with him as he walked around.

Finding that his lover was still busy in the kitchen, he walked over and poured the jam, and greeted the dog who was drooling at the kitchen door. "Jam ~ come and eat."

"Woof!" Jam ran over.

Qingge saw that jam had been eaten happily. He kicked the slippers and walked over to the kitchen. He saw the man who was cooking, holding his waist from behind, and smirked his head: "Jing Ge. "

"Baby, are you trying to seduce me? I don't mind doing you here."

Duan Yujing's cooking action was not affected at all. He dragged a small tail and was still very flexible. Qingge was particularly sticky and he was used to it.

"You won't do it. You made me hard yesterday. You can't bear it today." Qingge said with a smile, his head resting on his back.

Duan Yujing patted his upturned part backhand, he said, "Did you get up today?"

"No, so I forgive you and allow you to do whatever you want." Qingge grinned, stretched out his paw and stole a rib.

"It's not good, the dishes are not good yet, drink the medicine soup first." Duan Yujing chuckled, baby, he listened, why every sentence seemed to seduce him?

Qingge saw the bowl of dark brown medicinal soup near the table, her small face all over her shoulders, and she said pitifully: "Jing Ge, it's okay to drink after dinner? It's bitter."

It is better to die early than to die late, it is best to drag YuJing to remember, although this is impossible.

A bowl of medicinal soup every day has become a fixed job. Inside are some warming herbs. Huo Siming's prescriptions are prepared with traditional Chinese medicine and will not be as deficient as western medicine.

However, it did work. At least Qingge got less sick during this time, except for the cold and allergies, so Duan Yujing didn't dare to relax. This finally worked, and he had to raise people.

At first Qingge was able to frown and drink it, but after a long time, someone started to push left and right, anxious to drag it to sleep, but the result of this is that his man will slap his butt, and then have to Drink, drink by the man with his mouth.

"It's not very bitter. Siming changed his prescription, baby, and I see drank it." Duan Yujing stopped his movements and pulled people out from behind to coax.

The big hand has already brought the bowl to the front, Qingge can only open his mouth to drink, with his eyes closed as if drinking poison, making Duan Yujing laugh to himself, really not very bitter, he tasted it in advance.

Qingge had just finished drinking and was relieved, and suddenly the familiar breath kissed him. He still stunned and opened his lips subconsciously. The intrusive tongue was very flexible, as if to plunder, and licked him from the inside out, leaving a sweet taste.

Hey?

Sweet taste?

Why is Jing Ge so sweet?

Qingge blinked, looking at the face of a man close at hand, and even turned blushing in the eyes, apparently so many things have been done without shame, but seeing his man, he still Can't help but blush.

When Qingge was released, the bitterness remaining in his mouth had completely dissipated, replaced by the taste of sweet candy. He licked his lips subconsciously, saw the man's narrow smile, and put it up again, using his tongue to There was a lick on the man's lips.