Chapter 66: Pick up

In the early morning, although the wind was cold outside, the room was as warm as ever.

Qingge was wrapped in a quilt to sleep in the cage, and the small face with a big slap was squeezed red and beeping, his expression was full of peace of mind. The fine fringe trembled on top of his head, a pair of claws were placed on his chest, and he was holding the quilt in emptiness. mark.

Duan Yujing is not all free on weekends, and sometimes there are incidents. Today is, Duan Yujing originally wanted to accompany Qingge to sleep and wake up naturally, but Shen Ningyu came over by phone, so he had to leave Qingge himself to sleep.

The mobile phone placed on the bedside table suddenly vibrated, then the bell rang, classical and beautiful music flowed slowly, and the person in the quilt opened his eyes slightly, sleepy.

Qingge moved the corps, sighed, his feet were still cold, and without YuJing's temperature, he didn't sleep well enough. Picking up the phone is a strange call, mirage.

"Hello, hello." Qingge's voice with a nasal sound just after getting up, a little lazy, the only one in the city who can have his contact information is Li Yan alone.

Li Yan started to think that no one answered. After all, it was still early. He heard the sound. He felt a little relieved. The hand holding the mobile phone was a little tight, and his emotions were relieved. His voice was low: "Hey, I am Li Yan. "

Qingge blinked and smiled slightly: "Well, I know, are you coming over? When will the flight, I'll pick you up."

Qingge didn't go to Auntie Li. In fact, he guessed that Aunt Li was gone, otherwise Li Yan would not contact him.

Li Yan was relieved for his thoughtfulness. He didn't want to talk to others again, and didn't want to appear so isolated and helpless. He whispered, "Flight at 9:30."

"..." Qingge was a little bit crying and looked at his mobile phone. "Fortunately, today's flight, otherwise I would have to pick you up from class."

Li Yan looked down, and unconsciously held the clothes scattered in the open suitcase: "It doesn't matter, I can go by myself." There seemed to be a sense of loneliness in the voice.

Qingge smiled lightly: "Okay, don't be stubborn. I'll pick you up without any trouble. But next time such a thing, say it in advance, otherwise I'm afraid something will happen temporarily."

He felt that the boy was too quiet and did not look like a bad-minded person. Qingge's tone was not tit-for-tat, but with a slight concern. He really felt that it was okay to pick up someone.

"Ok."

"Then you will eat something for a while, pack your luggage, call me after you arrive, don't run away. Is this your contact information?" Qingge smiled in the quilt.

"Yes." Li Yan paused for a few seconds, "then I'll hang up."

"Okay." Qingge heard the beeping sound coming from his mobile phone before putting it back to the bed. It's still early and lie down for a while ~

Li Yan hung up the phone and sat in bed for a few minutes of silence. Then he got up and packed up his belongings, as well as those left by his mother. If necessary, he took them with him, and left them useless. Someone took care of them. He has also sold the house.

He couldn't bring so many things in the past, after all, he didn't know his future life.

However, everything was hidden from his uncle and aunt. They only came to the hospital once and left after a few complaints. Zuo just said bad things about the Lin family and encouraged him to fight for the Lin family's property. Maybe as mother said, they can't rely on themselves, they can only rely on themselves.