Chapter 79: Attend a parent meeting?

Duan Yujing watched people like this. After putting the food on the seat, he went back and brought two glasses of red wine. He watched him at most not to drink more, and then pressed him for a nap.

Qingge's pair of cat eyes happily bent into a crescent, took a sip of red wine, and sighed comfortably. The man made him squeeze his face: "Baby is not only a snack, but also a wine jar. I can't bear it, right?"

Qingge laughed and grabbed the man's slender fingers: "Jing Ge, just once, do you want to taste it too? It's delicious ~"

What Duan Yujing just wanted to say, the phone rang, and it was Shen Mingyu-"Yu Jing, what just happened? My assistant said that you had a quarrel with an artist in the restaurant."

Shen Mingyu's voice was a bit ridiculous. This brother has a very good temper. As long as you don't step on his bottom line, he will never really get angry and always be gentle.

This is from Shen Ningyu's shift from time to time, running outside for three days and two ends, and Duan Yujing just knew that he had finished his work quietly. Unless it is a matter of principle, he is calm and calm.

For his second brother, sometimes Shen Mingyu wanted to roll up his sleeves to pump him, but Jing Jing was so good-tempered that he didn't get angry with him.

So I was curious when I heard about Duan Yujing's stay in the restaurant.

However, Shen Dasha forgot that if there was a principled person, he also met a person who could not talk about the principle. To Qingge, Duan Yujing did not talk about the principle.

The two brothers of the Duan family are closely related to the brothers of the Shen family. Although Liujing and Starcraft are in different fields, they still have cooperation. The two have a mutually supportive relationship.

Duan Yujing glanced at the person opposite, but said it plainly: "The entertainer seduced his golden master, an old man with a fat head and big ears."

Shen Mingyu was speechless for a while: "... what? What's the name of the artist?" These people also tried their best to become famous.

"Lin Zixi." Duan Yujing said with a smile, "Brother, she will give it to you, I always give the baby an explanation." He just wanted to start from Shen Mingyu's side because he didn't deal with it, after all, it was an interstellar person. As for how Brother Shen should deal with it, it is not his business. It is estimated that the old fox has a lot of ideas.

"... your kid is hard-spoken, and he will be called if he asks for it. He usually does not see you." Shen Mingyu rubbed his forehead, "Cheng, since it has moved to his family, naturally, Qingge can't be wronged, Starcraft also There is no shortage of such artists. "

After receiving the promise, Duan Yujing hung up the phone. Brother Shen has taken good care of their brothers these years, but he does n't want his heart to be involved. He usually only shouts when they go to their home or come to his own home. Brother soon.

Qingge had finished drinking his glass of red wine, his slap face turned rosy, took a bite, and softly said, "Jing Ge, am I too weak just now, and you still need to help me."

"What do you want?" Duan Yujing gave him a bite of noodles and watched him sucking with sorrow. "Baby, you are just an adult. It is already very good to be able to do this. This circle is too deep. Let us not care about other things. Just protect yourself, you know? I'll wait for you to grow up, and you will raise me in the future. "

Qingge nodded with a smile, drumming his cheeks, and vaguely said, "Jing Ge, I don't want to sit opposite you, I want to sit next to you."

Duan Yujing smiled at Qingge who was sticking to him. He sat in a little and asked him to sit there. He laughed warmly: "Baby, wouldn't you want your husband to feed you, just think I hurt you?"