Chapter 82: Unexpected surprise

"You also have photos of his previous interview. At that time, there was no ring." Zhang Jia said, "Qing Yuan, a friend, I speak up, cooperation is OK, don't take yourself in."

"Maybe it's just a misunderstanding. Otherwise, which lady Qianjin is willing to be guessed in this way and marry the president of Liujing? Impossible, Duan Yujing is not such a person, he will definitely show his lover to the world." Xia Qingyuan justified. .

However, Xia Qingyuan guessed a part correctly. Duan Yujing did not hide his knowledge of his relationship with Qingge, but he did not publicize it with great fanfare. For them, they only needed to know.

Zhang Jia spreads his hands, but helpless, if a friend wants to find out what he can do, then I hope this is just a misunderstanding, but the point is that you don't know if people like men or women.

After coming out of the restaurant, Xia Qingyuan bid farewell to Zhang Jia, first went to a nearby flower shop to buy a bunch of flowers, brought a fruit basket, and drove to a sanatorium in the city by himself.

"Dad." Xia Qingyuan put the flowers in a vase, put the fruit basket aside, and looked at the person sitting on the bed. His waist was already scratched, and his hair was quite white. There was no longer the spirit of the Xia family as a family member.

"Ahem, you are here, Qingyuan." Xia Kui nodded as he looked at him. "How is the company doing? Are you busy?"

"It's all right, Dad, you don't have to worry, I can handle it." Xia Qingyuan responded and cut a fruit and cut it for him.

"What about your aunt's child? Did you find it?" Xia Kui said with some difficulty. "My illness is already like this. The only thing I'm sorry in my life is your aunt. If the child was taken away with her then, she wouldn't I will die in a foreign land, and I won't let your aunt 's only child be bullied by the Lin family. Unfortunately, it took me so many years to understand that it 's really old and useless. "

"I haven't found it. I only found out that the child was kicked out by the Lin family a few months ago. Later, I couldn't find it. The child was called Lin Qingge. I will find him." Xia Qingyuan stroked his father's back, and his father's illness Worked for the Xia family. The two uncles in the family did nothing and everything fell on his father.

When Xia Yi returned home, she was disappointed at the decision of her parents and brother to refuse to bring Qingge. It was Lin Chengyu's son who did not leave, but even her child!

Xia Yi's personality is the most decisive, knowing that there is no room for this matter, and they do not ask for them. She took Qingge to live in the Lin family and used the funds brought from her mother's family to pave the way for her children.

"Qing Yuan, take care of him after finding your aunt's child. Your aunt said that he was not healthy since he was a child. In the future, the two of you should support each other. Don't be like your dad and your aunt, you won't see the last one." Xia Kui said tears.

"I see, Dad, take a rest." Xia Qingyuan whispered, helping many older fathers to the bed to rest.

..........

After Qingge sent Li Yan back, he took jam and wobbled to the old attacker again. He put the packed snack on the table, and jam let it lie on the ground to rest. He took out the computer code and saved the manuscript for more time. Think of the script.

"I'm exhausted." Shen Ningyu pushed in the door, followed by Duan Yujing.

"You just do it all afternoon, what are you tired of? Do it early and get off work early, don't you have to go home to accompany Mu Jin?" Duan Yujing said angrily, then saw the snack on the table, and glanced at a group of dogs behind the sofa, with a smile on his lips, the baby is back.