Chapter 84: The end of Lin family

So when Duan Yujing came home, his wife was cooking, and his brother was helping, and the house was clean and shiny. At this moment, he felt like a winner in his life.

"Hey, Jing Ge, you're back, it's early today." Qingge came out with a plate of jade tofu, watching him with a smile, "I and Xiaochen cleaned the house today. When are you free? Let's go buy New Year's goods together. "

"Baby, haven't you tired yourself? I will be free in two days, and I will accompany you at that time." Duan Yujing walked over, and as usual explored his body temperature, he was afraid of being uncomfortable.

Qingge couldn't help crying, and checked by him: "No, I'll just hang a sheet of clothes. Yuchen comes out and it's already done. It can be caring."

"I'm terrific." Duan Yuchen was still biting a rib in his mouth, vaguely, "I'm going to buy a new year's product, too. I want to buy a lot of food, it's Chinese New Year, and I'm a year older."

"Okay, I see, little tortoiseshell cat." Qingge squeezed his face and looked at his man with a gleaming look. "Then it's fine, we go out together in two days and don't allow overtime."

"Okay." Duan Yujing smiled.

In the supermarket, Duan Yujing pushed the car and followed two people in front of it, one big and one small, gazing at various New Year's goods happily, and threw them into the shopping cart.

Duan Yujing looked at the slender figure in front of him and smiled slightly. Qingge today wore a white sweater, jeans and sports shoes. It looked youthful and lively. There was a small pompom on the hat of the clothes. Shake as he moves.

He usually buy clothes and see that there is a suitable for Qingge. Duan Yujing will not hesitate to change the style of the rough man who used to be casual. The cloth is comfortable, youthful and lively, elegant and noble. He can't wait to move the clothing store home for Qingge.

As a result, the family members became Duan Yujing to buy clothes for Qingge, Qingge bought clothes for both of them, and Duan Yuchen was responsible for wearing them. This weird loop.

"Jing Ge, shall we eat wax flavor tonight? The last one you made was delicious." Qingge carried a bag of wax flavor and looked at him with a bright look.

"Well, I like to cook anything for you." Duan Yujing smiled slightly and, following his will, threw a few bags of wax flavor into the shopping cart, although the refrigerator at home was still available.

Duan Yuchen was chopping off his favorite snacks in the snack area. Qingge saw that he was almost buying them, holding the man's arm, his voice was soft, and he said well: "The red wine over there ~ I want to drink."

Duan Yujing laughed: "Is the baby really a wine jar? If you want to drink, I will send it from the company for you to choose, is it better?"

"Don't, there are a lot of cabinets in the house. Just buy a bottle. I taste whether the supermarket is different from the one at home." Qingge also compared with a finger, "The company basically has everything to eat, But the supermarket is also good, I just want you to accompany me. "

So Qingge successfully harvested a bottle of red wine and looked around to see if it was the same as at home.

"This is the most common type. It has a fair price and is favored by many people. It is also the source of our company's supply of goods. Look here." Duan Yujing pointed out to him, and the trademark on it said LiuJing.

Qingge froze, suddenly put down the red wine, and went back to the shopping cart, many of which are trademarks of Liujing.

"Say this--" Qingge said stupidly, "I'm buying my own things with money?"