Chapter 91: Morning exercise

Duan Yujing contentedly finished texting, tossed the phone aside, looked at the person who was sleeping like a kitten in his arms, and his little face was pressed out with red marks, but he persisted in picking him up.

Little things are really sticky, but he's happy to do it.

Duan Yujing was holding people, pinching his slap face, soft feel, did not hold back and kissed again, baby, why do you say that it hurts so much?

Qingge didn't know what the dream was, and there was a slight smile on the corner of his mouth, occasionally poke it.

Duan Yujing hooked his lips, reached out and held Qingge's claws, his fingers were interlocked, and he turned around with his arms around, and continued to warm the bed.

...

"President, this is the planning of the company banquet for the Lantern Festival. It is ready. Please look over." Secretary Liu handed in a document.

Liujing has always had strict recruiters and high requirements. In contrast, its treatment and compensation are also the best.

There will be corresponding holidays and generous bonuses during the holidays. What's more important is that it was established by two young presidents. Without a family business, those who rely on the old to sell the old, and those who come in can let go of their talents.

The planning document handed in by Secretary Liu was the Lantern Festival, a company banquet inside Liujing.

This kind of banquet is held every year. People from all over the company, whether they are high-level personnel or patrolling security guards, can participate in the designated department as long as you want.

Every link, every employee, and even a security post will have an impact on the company's development.

Duan Yujing adopts a bowl-level strategy. Everyone who has paid for the company will have a corresponding reward, and the reward is based on your contribution to your job position. No one will appear. In the case of muddy water and fish, it will not be implemented because of even sharing.

Duan Yujing opened the file and looked at it, and instructed: "This year, two more people will be added, and the positions of Qingge and YuChen will also be reserved."

Qingge is his lover, and the company knows it from top to bottom, but it still needs a formal introduction, so that people with short eyes can run to climb relatives, especially those relatives who fell into the ground and became inflamed.

YuChen is already fifteen years old, and it is not that he is not sensible. He should also know that the company will have a copy of him in the future.

"I see." Secretary Liu responded.

When Qingge got up, the quilt was cold. He had a good night's sleep and stretched his body to reveal a pair of feet. He sighed comfortably. The young days were beautiful.

My brother's third day. I started school supplementary less than a few days after the Chinese New Year. The family went to work and school, except for Qingge, a college student who hadn't arrived at school to write novels and cook.

"Jam ~ come here." Qingge squatted on the ground, took a traction rope, a light gray sportswear, sports shoes, and a hat. After breakfast, he was ready to take the jam out and yo.

The sun is very good today, although there is still a bit of cold wind, but the bright sun has driven out the whole winter.

"Woof!"

Jam started to walk quickly, because he was well-bred, his body was full of healthy muscle lines, and his yellow hair was soft and beautiful. It was completely different from the puppies that were adorable and cute.