Chapter 92: The rich

Zhang Xiafeng left first because of something. Shen Zeyu didn't keep it. He knew that the Zhang family had been very busy recently. It is estimated that Zhang Xiafeng's dad let Xia Feng take over the family affairs in advance because of this. Sutra, but he has a big brother and a big brother, so don't worry about it.

Shen Zeyu was sitting on the sofa with Mo Ziliu, while drinking beer while rubbing chicken paws, there was no image of a young master.

"Zi Liu, did Brother Mo agree with you to come out and play? This time is not hundreds of thousands or millions. If Xinyuan wants to acquire it, it will need at least tens of millions, not necessarily enough." Shen Zeyu glanced at the immersed in The chicken paw shook his head and laughed, and handed the paper towel over. No matter what, as long as he wants to do it, this person will always stand by him.

Mo Ziliu gave him a meaningful look, took the tissue and wiped his mouth, and smiled, "Will you make me lose money?"

Mo Ziliu threw the paper towel into a trash can not far away. If it wasn't for this person, he would n't choose any computer or toss any company. He would just wait for his elder brother to raise him at home, so much, but I want to get closer to this person.

Whoever makes this person always protect him when he is a kid will bring him delicious food, will take him to play, and will also block himself in case of trouble. A heart had long been lost when he found out that it was too late.

Shen Zeyu was very straight. I didn't understand it for so many years. Mo Ziliu was afraid that his rash action would let him run away. He could only cook frogs in warm water. When he got used to being by his side, he was afraid he would like women. child?

Anyway, the women around him have been driven away for so many years.

When Shen Zeyu heard this sentence, he suddenly laughed and took his shoulder: "Of course not, no matter what, I have to leave my wife's book to my family."

The movement of Mo Zi's chicken paw stopped for a moment, and then he smiled and responded: "Make more money, I'm afraid I can't afford to marry a wife, and others are valuable."

Shen Zeyu held his hand rigidly and doubted, "No, no one dares to abandon the young master of the Mo family. He wants money and money, and looks good."

Mo Ziliu shallowly replied: "I like him, he doesn't like me, there is no way. So you have to help Zeyu to make more money so that I can marry a daughter-in-law."

Shen Zeyu was a little awkward in his heart, silently retracted his hand, and smiled: "That success will surely make you earn a lot of money and let you marry your wife early to go home."

Mo Ziliu smiled, didn't talk anymore, and went on to kebab again. When you like me, I'll rob the bank and do it.

Qingge went home and took a bath, changed his clothes, and wore a coat and short boots. There was no way to leave his son alone at home.

When Qingge came in, a waiter politely asked, "Hello, what do you need?"

"I'm looking for Shen Sanshao." Qingge smiled lightly.

"Qingge, here!" Although Shen Zeyu was in the corner, it was the best location. When he saw Qingge from a distance, he beckoned and shouted.

Qingge tilted his head to look at it, glanced disgustedly there, and walked over with Jam: "So dirty ..."

A pile of finished barbecue sticks on the table, as well as crooked beer bottles, even the jam was disgusting and didn't want to approach, Qingge just wanted to sit down.

"Don't do it, we're just waiting for you to go to the box and say." Shen Zeyu laughed and reached out very gentlely. "It's too dirty here for you."