Chapter 93: I have nowhere to go except by your side

Mo Zili touched his nose, and sat next to Qingge and ate it again. He had a good idea, but he wanted to be a salted fish. Things you don't want to do.

As for this time, he looked up at the people over there, and it took a little capital to get rid of the three young people in the Shen family. The first step was to isolate the opposite sex, and then he went on his own.

Qingge smiled and nodded: "So you want to borrow money from me."

"No, we want to find a joint venture with you to buy that company together." Mo Ziliu laughed. "You will be the owner of the company then, how about it? Is that a good thing?"

Qingge frowned, and hesitated, "I'm not familiar with the company."

"You don't need to be familiar with it, you can invest your money." Shen Zeyu blinked with a smile, "How about? Do not do it? I promise not to let you lose money!"

do! Why not do it? !!

With such a big pie, how could Qingge not pick it up? !! But he knew Xinyuan's future glory, now he has a chance, of course, he has to make more money for himself and Jingge!

Qingge Chick nodded his rice, "Yeah, you and Ziliu are so confident. I don't support it. I believe you once."

Shen Zeyu touched the glass with Mo Ziliu, hooking his lips: "It's done!"

"... How much are you two short of money? Are you so happy?" Qingge doubted, "How much is left, I'll pay for the rest."

"Qingge, you have a lot of money!" Shen Zeyu grinned, compared with his finger, "10 million."

Mo Ziliu hit the iron while he was hot: "Zeyu talked to the original boss of Xinyuan. The purchase price was about 30 million. The two of us did not use our family's power to make up 20 million and had to set aside working capital. "

Shen Zeyu looked at Qingge with bright eyes, just like seeing the God of Wealth, Qingge shivered, this feeling of being stared at by the wolf ...

Qingge blinked, drank the milk in one breath, and nodded: "Cheng, go back to you. Is it 10 million?"

"!" Shen Zeyu said, "Enough! I know Qingge is the richest!"

Qingge rolled his eyes, but he still took it out for 10 million. For the first time, he used his two million shares to buy the two stocks, and it was almost the same. Not to mention the income of writing novels and the script of "The General in a Troubled World", and his old-fashioned income is also here.

"However, I have to make a report with Jingge. I don't disclose what you are going to do. I just told him, and he was worried." Qingge smiled lightly.

"..." Shen Zeyu was already subdued by his little friend's obedience. He didn't know what medicine Ping Jing had given him. He was clearly a small vault. He had to tell his parents where the funds were going?

"What's weird? When I use money, I have to explain to him, and he will take the initiative to tell me." Qingge looked at him disgustingly, hum, a child who didn't understand feelings.

"Well then, you are not allowed to tell Brother Yujing what we have done, neither my second brother." Shen Zeyu emphasized, "and the contract, when the formalities are completed, I will send you over."

"OK." Qingge smiled and nodded.

After the three had a good talk, Qingge took Jam out of the box, Shen Zeyu walked to the front desk, took him all the packed snacks, and asked, "Is this enough? Would you like more packing?"

Mo Ziliu squatted on the ground to tease the jam and nodded when he heard the words: "Qingge, I don't think you have enough food."

"... No need." Qingfe was full of black lines, took over the heavy dim sum, "I'm not a pig, and the company is not dead."