Chapter 95: Early graduation?

"Our family naturally listens to Jing Ge. You don't know how good your section is, but I do manage the money. Your section has always handed in the salary card. His pocket money is still from me." Qingge smiled slyly.

The people below whistled and boiled. Their wise and dumb sections always turned in their salary cards, and they had to wait for the boss to send pocket money? !!

Shen Ningyu also came to make fun, and said with bad intentions, "Why did Duan push away the entertainment at night?"

"Ahem—" Qingge was a little embarrassed, "Do you really want Duan Yujing to go out for entertainment at night? He is so tired during the day, and of course he needs to rest well at night. President Shen is different. He is handsome and drinks Good, it's a pity not to entertain. "

"Yes! Yes, yes!" The next piece echoed.

Shen Ningyu's face was all black, didn't this dig a pit for himself? Angrily finished drinking.

Shen Ningyu raised her eyebrows, and continued her efforts: "Is the total demand in that period great?"

"Wow! Hurry up!"

This problem has been exploding, especially the group of female employees, their eyes are shining, and some people who like to be lively have also begun to coax.

Xia Qingyuan, who had never seen such a banquet, also looked at the two above with curiosity. Although the little cousin was nervous, the answer was dripping and the maintenance of Duan Yujing was everywhere, so I didn't know how to answer such a question.

He asked himself that he couldn't face it calmly, and it took a lot of courage to admit it in front of so many people.

Qing Ge's face was embarrassed, and she looked at Shen Ningyu with her cheeks help. Brother Ning Yu must be intentional!

Shen Ningyu laughed, Shen Zeyu added jealousy beside him: "Second Brother, you are amazing!"

Duan Yuchen agreed: "Brother is a wolf."

Qingge smiled a little, handed the microphone to Duan Yujing, stood behind him, poked his head, and naughtyly blinked, "This kind of question always asks you Duan to answer."

Duan Yujing reached out to appease Qingge, cleared his throat, and smiled: "It's not good for you to bully my wife in front of me. He is thin-skinned and can't stand you to play."

"As for the question that President Shen mentioned, the beauty is pregnant. Who can sit pregnant? He keeps me at home and I don't have to worry about it. This is true. I thank him very much and love him. He gets along a lot. Haven't you noticed that you have been working less recently? "

"Yes! Less, less!" Naturally, those employees did not expect to hear such a blast of news, and thought their president would be vague in the past?

After Duan Yujing said it, he passed the microphone back to him, and laughed, "Baby, I confess. Should you respond?"

Qingge's ears were red: "I don't have any opinion. Naturally, it's all about listening."

Duan Yujing smiled narrowly, knowing that he was shy and did not tease him, reached out and held him, and laughed in front of everyone:

"Today, in addition to my lover, there is another person. I want to introduce you. Everyone has heard that I have a younger brother. Before that, he had never appeared in public because I was worried that it would disturb his life, but now he also It's almost time to grow up, and it's time to pull it out. "

The atmosphere was lively and instantaneous. The people underneath laughed. They had never found that Duan was always so joking. He was very serious. Sure enough, the power of love was great.