Chapter 104: Love him like life

"How did you say it this time?" Qingge smiled lightly. "Since it's to celebrate, how should I know the results? And I'll make up a gift for you."

"The city's No. 1 score was directly accepted by the big music department, so the gifts are not needed. Let me have a meal with you." Although Li Yan usually has a quiet temper, he still cannot hide his joy in this situation. .

"..." Qingge no longer knows what to say. You said that you rushed to sign up for the exam, and you accidentally took the first place. Why is it that those people who have been practicing for so long can not bear it?

"The test is so good, the gift is definitely needed. Is there a guitar suitable for you? Just give you this, aren't you planning to buy it?" Qingge smiled, "It was really unexpected that the test was so good What do you do to let those who have been working so hard for so long? Would you like to hit the wall? "

Li Yan was a little bit crying. "I don't know. It's been like this. I was surprised when I got the results."

"I'll take you to dinner at that time, now go pick a guitar." Qingge patted him on the shoulder.

Qingge holding jam, standing on the wall with various guitars, was a little dumbfounded. He really couldn't tell the difference. What's so different? It looks almost the same.

Although Li Yan was not as good as those experts, he played guitar for a few years and looked at it casually, so that the clerk took him two and tried it.

Qingge waited there, seeing that he first checked the body, grasped the neck with his hands, and touched it again, then listened to the sound of the strings and tuned and played a few times, then he looked up with satisfaction: "Brother, would I like this?"

The clerk smiled and explained: "This handsome guy has a very professional approach. Many people who play music come to us to buy guitars. They also choose this way, watch, listen, and try."

"I don't understand these very well. You think it's good. Do you need to look at the others? Anyway, we are not in a hurry, we can look at more." Qingge smiled lightly.

"No need." Li Yan was sometimes stubborn. After having a choice, he would not consider other things, so he decided this.

"Okay, then please ask the boss to get you ready." Qingge smiled, looked around again, saw the various instruments in the shop, and finally stared at the piano in the corner.

Qingge is not as powerful as he imagined, and it is not everything. He took a shot. Except for a beautiful hand, the instrument would only play the piano. It was still played by his mother when he was young.

At this moment, when he saw the black piano, he couldn't help itching. Qingge slowly walked over, reached out and pressed a few keys, heard the familiar voice, and raised the corner of his mouth slightly.

He really hasn't touched the piano for a long time. Since the death of his mother, he didn't dare to be too noticeable in the Lin family. He has been very low-key, and then it is now.

However, now, Qingge smiled a little. He knew what gift to give to the man, so he played a song for him. The piano could be placed in the living room. Jing Ge would play it for him. He should be very happy.

Li Yan was still a little surprised when he heard the sound of the piano. He turned his head and looked at it. Qingge was standing there and looking down at the piano. His slender fingers pressed a few keys at will, and a pleasant sound different from the guitar came out. There must be some people who know the piano.

Jam squatted down on the ground honestly, his tail swinging cheerfully, I don't know if he understood.

"Brother, can you play the piano?" Li Yan asked, coming in curiously.