Chapter 1

No one's POV
We see someone washing the dishes while having a blank look on his face. His name is Mason Pines or Dipper as everyone calls him due to the Dipper constellation birthmark on his forehead. If it was the Little Dipper or the Big Dipper, he didn't know. He wasn't popular and was called a freak even by his own sister because of it. His parents never hurt him just never talked to him and spent time with him. When they would go out, they would always bring Mabel and leave him at home. And tonight was one of those days...

Dipper's POV
My parents went out again and brought Mabel with them as usual. I used this time to finish up my list of chores that they gave me for the night. I cleaned the dishes and swept the floors. I never had many things with me so fixing my stuff was not a problem for me. Mabel's however was not the case. When I opened her closet, I saw so much clothes and because of me hearing her brag to her friends at how expensive they were, I got to know the price of these things. I know that "my parents" and Mabel would come home late at night at 12PM. So I use my magic and rearrange Mabel's clothes, makeup and jewelry in their exact places. Jeez Mabel is such a shopaholic! I then make sure that her room is spotless before I grab my things and go to the attic. Yes, I sleep in an attic because Mabel ranted about how we had to share and my parents gave in and made me sleep here. Since they brought the keys with them, I slept for a bit. Then just as I predicted at 12PM they came back laughing and smiling. Mabel went into my room and beat me up again just because she wanted to. Then she left. I wanted to cry but I knew crying won't so me any good. I then slowly drift of to slumber...

———- Timeskip to the last day of school———-
Dipper's POV
I managed to get to class just in time because someone thought it would be so funny to splash me with a bucket of water. Luckily, I made my bag waterproof and bright extra clothes in case this happened. I went to the bathroom and change and went to my last class. Soon, the bell rings and everyone celebrates except me of course. I went home with Mabel and saw our parents sitting at the table waiting for us. "Kids, we need to talk." "What is it?" Mabel asked. "So we know that summer is here and we were thinking.... HOW ABOUT A TRIP TO GRAVITY FALLS JUST FOR YOU TWO?!" Mom asked. "YESS!" Mabel screamed back. I put on a fake smile and pretend to be happy. Mabel hugs mom and dad in happiness. "Now sleep early hunny, the trip is tomorrow!" Dad says. "Ok dad!" Mabel says skipping to her room. I just say "Goodnight..." and walk to my attic. I close the door and hurry to my bed. 'Isn't Gravity Falls a place for the weird and supernatural? Well this should be interesting...' I thought as I packed up my things. I learn that if I'm not ready, Mabel will beat me up again. I make sure to pack all the essentials so I won't make my family angry. I also make sure to pack my 3 journals in my secret pocket that can never be opened by anyone. Then I put the bag next to my cot and I fall asleep.

No one's POV
We see Dipper all ready to go as he is waiting for Mabel to get ready. Then Mabel appears and says bye to mom and dad who give her hugs and kisses.

Dipper's POV
I never experienced receiving love from them or anyone. But I didn't mind. I was to broken for that stuff. I sometimes even jump of my window going to the bus stop. I'm pretty sure that any human would be frightened but as I said I don't care about it. Soon, me and Mabel were walking to the bus stop and sat on the benches. Or more accurately, I sit and wait patiently while Mabel rants about how the bus was taking to long, how the benches were dirty and I was disgusting. Soon the bus arrives and I notice that it's almost empty except for me and Mabel. She sits at the front while I sit in the middle. She pulls out her Vivo phone and EarPods and listens in on her favorite boy band songs. While I go to sleep and visit my real home the Dreamrealm. Here I can relax and unwind. But I get rudely awakened soon after as the driver yells "Last stop, Gravity Falls!" Then Mabel skips to the stairs while I just walk.
Soon we were greeted by two old people. "Heya kiddos!" Hi Grunkles!" Mabel said with a sweet smile. Then we were in a car and once we arrive I see a building called the Mystery Shack. We get toured and soon me and Mabel were asked to share a room, the attic of all places. How ironic! "Ugh, I can't believe I have to share a room with you, freak!" Mabel says as she rolls her eyes and goes to her side of the room and starts hanging up poster of her favorite boy band. Then I go to my side of the room and see that it is dusty. I clean my bed and put my backpack on my bed. Soon we had work duty and of course Mabel had to pile up her Monday cashier job on me just so she can see me suffer. To them I'm weak but oh boy how wrong they were...