Chapter 112: He raised a milk baby

"What are you two doing? Do you want to skip class?"

While Qingge was playing his brains in various ways, he still couldn't think of how to contact Mo Ziliu. Yao Muchen was passing by with a book, curiously probed in, and thought that the stupid roommate had gone to the classroom.

"Go, beauties wait for me!" Qingge remembered, he was late for class! He shouted before leaving:

"Zeyu, you have to take the fate of you. It's more likely that you will find you when the anger is gone."

"..."

At this time in a famous jade mine in Australia, two casually dressed young men were standing there, a handsome and handsome face.

"Sister Brother, is this the most primitive jade? It is very different from the one carved later." Mo Ziliu excitedly held an unpolished jade.

"Well, I 'll take a few more pieces to go back to practice. I 've already contacted you at the school and can go in a few days. If you do n't like it, let me know. Let 's continue to play." Mo Zixi looked at him shallowly Laughed. Originally, he didn't have to come to the jade mine in person. Naturally, someone was responsible for these things.

But in order to evoke the curiosity of his younger brother and divert his attention, he has really done everything possible these days, of course, the effect is very significant.

So, under the cover of Brother Mo and Brother Si, Mo Ziliu was taken out by them to play around. Wherever they stimulated novelty, they went there every day. It was a different experience every day, and they didn't give him time to think about Qingshi.

Until Mo Zi was determined to call Shen Zeyu and asked about the current situation, almost two months had passed, and he had taken a month of classes in Australia.

It's time for June. The middle school entrance examination and college entrance examination are about to start. Qingge is not worried about Li Yan. He has seen Li Yan 's score. It 's not a problem to cross the lowest score line.

And YuChen, he wants to worry and feels redundant. This whole elementary school bully is not nervous at all. He should play and have a big heart. Generally, this mentality is the best.

What I did not expect was that when Qingge was reviewing his final exams, the person who came to him would be Mo Ziliu. When he saw the friend request sent on WeChat, he thought he had hallucinations.

For more than two months, the news of how Shen Zeyu anxiously went to find Mo Ziliu was useless. All the people in the Mo family concealed it well. Even Shen Mingyu did not play the friendship card. Mo Ziqing was in a subtle mood. No excuse, refused anyone's inquiry.

Moreover, Mo Ziliu 's mobile phone number was not in the service area, and WeChat did not return. There was no movement at all. When Qing Zeyu was upset, Qing Ge knew that either the mobile phone was lost or it was replaced by the brother of Mo 's family. .

Qingge pressed "Agree", a cartoon avatar jumped out, and then a series of pictures bombarded.

Qingge looked at the photos one by one, and then moved her finger to where Shen Zeyu went. Well, it's been two months, and it solved the pain of someone's love.

I Mo Shao: "Qingge! Show me the photos I took recently. Are you handsome?"

YuJing baby: "I think it's beautiful!"

As soon as this sentence was sent, Mo Ziliu's voice chat came over.

"Hey, subflow."

"Hey, Qingge Qingge, let me tell you! ..."