Chapter 116: Completeness of two lives

When Qingge took the jam and came to the café, Li Yan was sitting inside and reading a book. Two glasses of milk and two tiramisu were placed in front of him.

At that time, Li Yan successfully passed the A major in music and became a student of Qingge. He is now a sophomore, because he plays guitar well, sings well, and looks clean and handsome. Become a big A situation, some parties sometimes have his figure, secretly captured the heart of the young girl classmates.

Li Yan was very low-key in the school, and he was alone. For those rumors, he just passed by listening.

He has been an adult for a long time, and Qingge doesn't care too much about him. Knowing these is just a joke, or occasionally calling him to come home and have a meal together.

"Li Yan." Qingge sat down and laughed, "Is there no class in the afternoon? Why do you have time for me?"

"Brother, you are here." Li Yan smiled slightly, reached out and teased the jam, and said, "There is no class this afternoon. Brother, I want to talk to you about something."

Since the events of Yi Kao, Li Yan has been used to occasionally chatting with Qingge, and will discuss with him about anything. He always regards Qingge as his elder brother.

Qingge took a sip of milk and laughed, "Want to bring your boyfriend back?"

Li Yan's ears were red: "No, what are you talking about?"

"What's that?" Qingge chuckled with a smile.

"Someone contacted me a few days ago, saying that it was the scout of Star Entertainment, and asked me if I would like to develop in the entertainment industry." Li Yan said.

"What do you mean?" Qingge asked with a smile. He knew that Li Yan would go this way, didn't he? If there were no Lin family mother and son, he would be very successful.

"I want to go," Li Yan explained softly. "But that person--it doesn't feel good to me--"

The more Li Li said that the lower the voice, the more he knew he was so arrogant, he wanted to go, he didn't want to go, but he wanted to go, but he felt that the person felt bad to him, and subconsciously came to help his brother.

"... Um." Qingge choked for a moment, then laughed. "What doesn't feel good?"

Originally Qingge was an atheist, but he was born again. What else can't be believed? Maybe Li Yan 's sixth sense is not so.

Li Yan rubbed his hands against the cup and considered the words: "It's just intuition and uncomfortable, that person can't believe it."

"Are you sure it's Star Entertainment?" Qingge asked, Brother Shen has been managing very well, what else can happen? But I haven't heard any sensational news in my life?

"His business card is from Star Entertainment." Li Yan responded, and handed him the business card on the table with "Huang Yunyan" and contact information.

If Qingge knew Li Li a little bit in his previous life, he might know that Huang Yunyan was the one who had collected the money to help Lin Zicong destroy Li Li, lied to his feelings, ruined his face, and left him nothing.

"Huang Yunyan? The name is pretty good." Qingge said, took out her mobile phone, and dialed Xiao Li's phone. "You wait, I will help you ask."

"Okay." Li Yan didn't ask him who to ask. For so long, he knew some things to know. Brother would tell him, if he shouldn't, don't ask, everyone has his own secret. He didn't think he would ask anything, he just wanted to hear his brother's opinion.

"Hey, Qingge, is it all right? Have you written the script again?" Xiao Li was surprised over there. In the past two years, he has been working as an assistant with Qingge, which is much more comfortable than being an agent. He has done all the things that should be done, and he is still free.