Chapter 119: Leng Shi x Yao Muchen

Leng Shi originally thought that he deliberately made Chen Chen dizzy and gave it to Duan Yujing. Then he went to deal with the anti-water person alone. When he came back, Chen Chen would definitely get started, at least he would beat him for a meal, he would do Well ready to coax people back.

But I didn't expect that when I woke up in the hospital bed, there was a warm body curled up next to him. When he moved, Chen Chen woke up, confused, remember to ask him whether to drink water, and then it seemed He was fed with water as prescribed by the doctor, and asked him if he was uncomfortable, his tone was very gentle, and he was not bad.

Leng Shi opened his mouth and wanted to apologize, but was interrupted by Chenchen. He said that he had no energy to toss with himself, he said it tomorrow, and then slept again.

The next morning, Leng Shi still woke up earlier than Mu Chen, not at all like the person who was injured by the operation. On the contrary, Yao Muchen has not eased from the intense feelings of the past two days, and there are tired blues in his eyes. He moved the quilt to Mu Chen and was stunned.

"咚咚咚"

Huo Siming was wearing a white lab coat, holding a medical history book, and walking in with an injection. Opposite to Leng Shi's sight, he teased: "Master Leng is really thick and thick, can this be alive? But it is, after all, my wife The child stayed all night. "

"So much nonsense," Leng Shi whispered.

However, Yao Muchen still woke up. He used to live on the road before. Although the vigilance around Leng Shi declined, it was still a lot higher than others, not to mention there were people talking beside him.

Yao Muchen looked at Huo Siming's hand, moved quickly out of bed, and sat on a chair: "Dr. Huo, are you going to change the medicine? How is Leng Shi's condition?"

"Well, rest assured, your man will be fine. Most people can't wake up the next day, he can already jump around alive." Huo Siming chuckled, removed the needle water on his hand, re-stuck Leng Shi, and Changed the medicine for the wound.

"When can he be all right?" Yao Muchen asked, paused, "No, when can he go home?"

"It's okay to go back today, find someone to wait for him, don't let the wound touch the water, and then come over regularly to change the medicine, or let the family doctor change it." Huo Siming smiled, this little ancestor was a bit interesting Although he didn't understand anything, he still cared about Leng Shi.

"Chenchen, no need, it's okay, it doesn't hurt anymore-hiss!" Before Leng Shi finished, Huo Siming was working **** the wound, and Leng Shi was agitated.

"You lightly!" Yao Muchen pursed his lips and looked at Leng Shi again. "You don't need to talk, you lie down for me!"

Leng Shi really snored and looked at Yao Muchen with grievances.

Yao Muchen wanted to take Leng Shi home to recuperate, and inevitably thought of Qingge, he would not take care of people. It seems that it is really impossible for Leng Shi to go home, in case he really invites people, if it is really gentle and pleasant What about my little boyfriend?

Huo Siming looked at his tangled face and raised an eyebrow: "You want to take someone home to recuperate? And you don't want to find someone to serve him?"

Yao Muchen nodded, but he would not take care of people, would he kill Leng Shi?

"That's easy, you can come." Huo Siming said kindly. "First, you have to fill up the refrigerator at home and the kitchen. Then you can buy a recipe and toss a few dishes, don't let He just starves to death. Also, just don't let his wounds get wet, there are some abstinence dishes, I will write to you in a moment. "