Chapter 121: End

"Hoo--" Qingge threw the computer onto the sofa, and didn't want to code. His man thought of him that way the next day on a business trip. What should he do in the next five days?

I did n't know the warm embrace last night, and I did n't sleep well at all. Today 's sequelae came out, and my headache was too bad. Qingge pulled the quilt and covered his head. What should I do tonight? Sleeping alone is not warm at all, not warm ...

Duan Yujing came to Sweden yesterday to discuss cooperation with customers here. The fastest business trip is also expected to take about a week. This is the five years he spent with Xiao Qingge for the first time. It can be rushed back in a day or two, and I don't know if the baby slept well last night.

"Well."

"Come in." Duan Yujing put the computer down, interrupted the thoughts, and looked up at Chen Han who came in. "Xiao Han, are the documents ready?"

"Well, everything is ready. Tomorrow Brett will meet with us to discuss related matters. It will take five days at the earliest to finish the matter here, and it is almost never sleepless." Chen Han said, holding the documents on his hand Pass it to him.

"Okay, let's go to rest first, these will be said tomorrow." Duan Yujing nodded and took over the documents. It was just that he didn't expect that he didn't have to sleep, his baby would come soon.

"Okay, the senior is taking a rest sooner." Chen Han's ability can also stand on his own in the past few years, but the term senior has never changed. He can also be regarded as witnessing the relationship between senior and Qingge himself. Really, for five years Lovers who haven't mixed their mouths are hard to come by, or they just love too much and don't want to make the other person embarrassed.

After Chen Han was gone, Duan Yujing only glanced at the documents, and Chen Han was really reassuring.

"Brother, did you sleep?"

Qingge was lying in a daze on the bed. There was a knock at the door. He tapped on the slippers to open the door. When he saw the younger brother standing at the door, who was taller than him, his lips were shallow: "Dust, is there something wrong?" "

Duan Yuchen is already a sophomore, admitted to A University, and chose finance. He usually did not let down his painting. The older he grew up, the more he looked like his brother, but the less he looked.

Duan Yujing is a calm and decisive man who worked hard in the business all year round. He is serious and meticulous. Compared with his brother Duan Yuchen, he is well protected and taught by his brothers from the Shen family. However, he learned that his elder brother is so smart that it is impossible to take advantage of him.

Since Duan yuchen, his brother has slowly given him a little bit about the company and made him familiar with him. So when Duan Yujing is on a business trip, Duan Yuchen will also help to process a few simple documents with a computer.

"Little brother, my brother said that you have to drink Chinese medicine every day, I'm hot, and I've cooked porridge, you should drink it soon." Duan Yuchen said happily, handed the two bowls of the stuff to Qingge, blinked Blinking, "If the little brother does not obey the medicine, his brother will be angry even in Sweden."

Qingge looked at it, and took it helplessly: "As you are the most clever, why don't you sleep so late?"

"I just finished reading a few documents of the company and am about to sleep." Duan Yuchen smiled and showed two little tiger teeth.

"It's been five years, and the little peas that have spoiled my arms are taller than me." Qingge rubbed his head. "Okay, you go to rest, I will finish the medicine, tomorrow Do n't you have any lessons? Do n't worry about the company. It 's too busy. I 'll help you talk to Jing Ge. "