Chapter 04

~Nate

"Madison, don't fucking walk away from me!"

"Already did, bitch!" she yelled making me huff. I grabbed my coat and headed out the door. "I love you"

"I don't love you" I chuckled and closed the door behind me. I hopped into the truck, drove to my house and when I arrived I saw Bryce and Sofia's cars in the driveway. I bought them a house yet they keep coming over to mine.

I got out of my truck and headed inside . I went straight to where the voices was coming from. "Did you guys have angry sex?" Sofia asked, as soon I stepped into the living room.

"Don't be disgusting" mom smacked Sofia's arm.

"So, how did it go?" Bryce spoke up.

"It went, she doesn't want me near her or our daughter"

"For good reason" mom mumbled making us look at her side ways. "Mom?"

"I'm sorry but I can understand where she's coming from, mob life is not for the weak and it's certainly not for children"

"So you're telling me that I should just forget I have a kid?"

"No, just don't let your enemies know you have a kid cause you know they're going to come for her or Madison"

"That's why I need them in this house so I can keep an eye on them but Madison is still furious at me"

"Yeah, cause you cheated with Peggy the whore" Bryce chuckled and I glared at him.

"She drugged me when I was already highly intoxicated and that was just some plan she worked up to get Madison out of my life"

"Well it worked"

"Bryce do you like living?"

"Sorry boss"

"Have you talked to Damon?"

"No I haven't, Madison probably told him I'm in town"

"I was following that Dustin guy and he's been staying at Maddie's house"

"You followed another man?" Bryce raised his brows.

"I was helping my brother"

"Were you" Bryce and I asked in unison.

"You both can suck a butt" she rolled her eyes and walked out.

"I will be heading back to my apartment , I will see you babies later" mom got up, kissed my cheek and headed out.

"So what now?"

"I plan on drinking a few"

"Mind if I join?"

"Let's go" we headed down to the basement and grabbed a couple of beers and headed back to the living room.

"Babe, aren't you coming?"

"I thought we were sleeping here?"

"I had enough of my brother so can we go please?"

"Okay"

"Whipped" I coughed.

"Says the guy that's still stuck on his ex for the last six years"

"Fuck you"

"Let's go" she grabbed his hand and they headed out.

I sighed as I drank my beer before I decided to pay a visit to an old friend. I grabbed my keys, got into my truck and headed to the porter's house.

When I arrived, the gates opened and I saw Derek standing on the porch with his badly shaped wife. I hate that bitch and the way she treated Madison.

"Derek" I smiled as I got out of the truck and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Have you talked to Madison?"

"Yeah, it didn't go so well"

"I figured, Gabbi is staying at Damon's if you were wondering"

"Why with Damon?"

"Apparently, my grand daughter likes chocolate cake"

"Is raven and Damon getting married?"

"Yeah"

"Wow, never thought they would last"

"Nathanial" her mom glared at me. Here she go...

"Hey, I see you've aged this last six years"

"You haven't changed"

"Thank god for that right"

"Don't come near my daughter?"

"I'm sorry but since when do you care about your daughter? You tried to sleep with me when we were dating"

"What?" Derek looked at us with a stone cold face.

"Yeah, Derek you're like a father to me but your wife's a slut" I walked into the house and left them to argue.

I headed upstairs to madison's old room and I saw that they turned it into a baby room. I guess this is Gabbi's room.

I saw picture of Maddie with our newborn baby. Fuck I wish she told me was pregnant, I hate the fact that I missed so much...

I grabbed the photo and headed downstairs. "What do you have there?"

"Madison and our baby"

"You can keep it, I hope you meet her soon"

"I plan on seeing her tomorrow morning"

"How are you going to tell her?"

"No idea, i was hoping Madison could help me"

"Good luck with that, my daughter is a very stubborn woman"

"Yeah I know"

"I hope you two work it out soon"

"Me too"

"On a serious note, madison and I will be handling your case with the Italians"

"You think she would help me?"

"She still loves you, she just needs to see that you changed"

"I did, I really did"

"Good, cause if you cheat on my daughter I will end you okay?"

"I get it but I need to get home"

"See you tomorrow"

"Okay" I walked out, got into my car and drove off. While I was driving, Madison kept popping up in my head, all our memories we had for ten years. I need to make things right with her and our kid. I don't plan on missing out on any other important moments in both of their lives.

After Madison walked in on Peggy and I, which wasn't even a thing. She decided to drug me and for a mobster I just let people think I cheated...I didn't need people thinking I'm weak when I was clearly drunk. She was always there trying to seduce me or the rest of the guys and i can't believe i let her get to me but when Sofia tortured her after finding out what happened i immediately slit her throat and threw her into the lake with bricks tied to her feet.

"Fuck" i groaned trying not to think about that night Maddie ran away.

I arrived at the house and walked into my empty house. I sighed as I headed up to my room and took a quick shower and headed to bed.

Tomorrow, I plan on meeting my daughter and I don't care if Madison doesn't want to.  I missed too much already and I don't plan on missing anything anymore.

I got into bed and watched a little television before going to sleep.