Chapter 10

~Madison

I got into Nate's car and he drove to MacDonald's and ordered a bunch of food. Gabi and I were listening to music as Nate when to go drop off something.

I looked around and noticed that there was a bunch of people watching the car. I looked in the glove compartment and saw a gun Nate always keeps in here in case of an emergency. "Gabi, lay down please"

"Okay" she laid down and I handed her headphones.

I cocked the gun as I watch them approach the car. The door opened and I held up the gun to their face. "I taught you well" Nate smirked.

"Where the hell are we? Why would you put Gabi in danger?" I whispered yelled.

"Calm down, I was just visiting an old friend and you are not in danger"

He rolled down my window and pointed a gun at the people that approached the car. "The fuck you doing?"

"Just admiring the car"

"Come one step closer and people will be scraping your brain from the side of the road" Nate seethed as he rolled up my window and sped off.

"You're ridiculous" I rolled my eyes.

"Gee thanks"

I turned around to see Gabbi passed out with her mouth hanging open. I took a picture of her and sent it to Dustin.

"Who did you send that to?"

"Dustin"

"Dustin huh?"

"Calm down , I don't cheat like you"

"Seriously Madison?"

"What? Allergic to the truth?"

"I did not cheat on you"

"Cool"

"Maddie" he reached over to grip my thigh but I smacked his hand away. "Don't"

I grabbed the fries and stuffed my face just so he would stop trying to talk to me. We arrived at his house, walked in and I threw my bags on the floor and took off my shoes. Nate took Gabbi up to her new bedroom while I wandered the house by myself. I was about to walk into the kitchen when someone grabbed me from behind making me scream and headbutt them.

"Fuck,Madison" nate groaned holding his head.

"Don't fucking scare me"

"You still know how to defend yourself I'm impressed"

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes and went to raid his fridge. "Wow, for a guy you keep your stuff organized"

"My mom does that"

"Figured"

"I said I was going to spoil you, so go get in the hot tub"

"You have a hot tub?"

"Yeah so get your cute butt in there and ill bring you wine and food"

"What happened to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you so nice?"

"Why not? You're the love of my life" he smirked.

"Tell that to Barbie" I was about to walk out when he grabbed me, pulling me flush against him. He face neared mine and I held my breath as I watched how his blue orbs scanned my face. "Nate..."

"I would happily fuck that attitude out of you" he whispered into my ear.

"Our daughter is right upstairs"