Chapter 12

Madison

"Good morning, mommy" Gabbi jumped on me making me groan.

"Morning, baby" I kissed her and she crawled into bed with me.

"Is your dad awake?"

"No, he's still snoring" she made little pig noises to try and mimic him.

"You want to wake him?" I smirked and her eyes lit up with mischief. She's truly my partner in crime.

"I brought my prank case" she ran out and came back with a big pink box.

"Didn't he ask what was in there?"

"I just said clothes" she shrugged and opened it to show itching power, fart bombs and many more.

"Fart bombs?"

"Yes!" she grabbed two and I grabbed another two. We went to nate's room and saw him sprawled out on the bed with his messy hair. I guess sex tired him out...

"Up close and personal?"

"I like how you think" I winked and we slowly crept up to his bed before throwing the fart bombs right in his face. He jumped up and immediately grabbed a gun . I tried to grab Gabbi but she ran away. She really left me?

He glared at me before cocking his gun making my eyes widened and I ran out. "Gabbi" I whispered yelled.

Fuck where is she?

I climbed into the hallway closet and hid behind a few clothes. "Madison!"

I stayed quiet as I heard him stomp down the stairs. "Gabbi is in the shower waiting for your immature ass"

What the fuck? Did that little shit put all the blame on me? So much for partner in crime.

I got out of the closet with a wooden bat that so happened to be there. "It was her stink bombs"

"I know" he smirked before he charged at me making me scream and try to run but he already grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder making me drop the bat. I leaned down and bit his ass to which he didn't flinch. "What are you made of stone?"

He smacked my bum, hard making me wince. "I can see my handprint" he chuckled. I so happened to be wearing booty shorts.

"Fuck you"

"Yeah you did" he set me down and I came face to face with his smugness. "Suck my dick"

"I mean that can be arranged" he grabbed my hips and pulled me into a nearby room. "Let go, Gabbi has to get ready"

"For what? Its Saturday?"

"I thought we could take her out"

"Oh sure"

"Can you remove your hand from my vagina?" I gave him a 'really' look to which he just shrugged.

"You said it was one time thing so stick to your word" I smacked his cheek and walked out.

"Not when you're parading in booty shorts"

"It's comfortable bitch"

"Yeah sure"

"Nate!" I heard his mom yell making his eyes widened and he quickly threw me over his shoulder before sprinting up the stairs. "What the hell?"

"Go put makeup on"

"Excuse me?"

"The hickeys, dummy"

I went over to the mirror and saw that my neck was covered in hickeys. "Holy shit, it looks like Klaus Mikealson when he got daggered"

"Ah Klaus Mikealson the guy almost every girl is obsessed with"

I threw on a hoodie when Gabbi barged in. "Did you people forget about me?"

"You sold me out"

"Did not"

"Did too"

"Daddy"

"Madison, leave my daughter alone"

"Are you kidding me? I gave birth to you!" little shit

"How does babies get made?" she tilted her head to the side and nate looked at me in panic. "In a pumpkin, a carrot gets stuck in the pumpkin and leave its green stem inside" nate smiled proud at his explanation and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll tell you when you're a little older to understand it better"

"Okay mommy" she waddled over to the bed with the towel dragging behind her.

"Is anybody here?" Nate's mom yelled.

"Coming" nate yelled back.

"Oh yeah you did" I smirked.

"Shut up" he smacked me on my forehead and I chased him downstairs. "Wait for me" Gabbi yelled as she chased after us. I stopped at the top of the stairs since I didn't need Gabbi falling down the stairs with that long towel.

"Hello Maddie" Eliza waved. "Hey mom"

"Who is she?" Gabbi whispered tugging at my hoodie. I leaned down to whisper in her ear. "She's your grandma"

"No, they're always mean" she frowned as she looked at nate and Eliza having a conversation and it looks like she's scolding him.

"She's very nice, I promise you"

"Okay" she looked uncertain. I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. I grabbed her bag, took a denim jumpsuit along with her little timbs. "White top right?"

"Yes" she nodded her head eagerly .

I took a white top and handed everything to her. "Call me when you done so I can do your hair okay?"

"Okay mommy" I walked out and went downstairs to check on nate and his mom.

"Hi again"

"Where's the munchkin? I wanted to meet her before I leave for London"

"You're going back?"

"Yup, I have to take care of our things back there but you should come visit"

"Yeah, I would love that" hell no! I know how they operate once Gabbi and I step foot into London we're never coming back home.

"Mom! I'm done"

"Mind if I go help her?"

"No not at all" I smiled and she went up the stairs.

"So when are you going back?"

"In a couple of months or maybe sooner depends on how the wipeout goes"

"The wipeout?"

"I ordered a hit on the remaining people of the Italian mob"

"Nate"

"It's not my first wipeout but when it happens I need you and Gabbi near me at all time"

"fine anything to get it over and done with"

"What are we going to do about Gabbi?"

"I don't know but I can't just move her to London, my job is really important to me and Gabbi has a life here"

"Does she? You said yourself she's been having a hard time at school"

"Every kid does"

"Sure"

"Just think about my offer, Maddie"

"You already know my answer"

"For fucks sake Maddie, she's my daughter to"

"Barely" I scoffed making him growl. Hmmm another growl.

"That's not fair and you know it"

"Never said it was fair, love"

"You're such a bitch"

"Put bad in front of that" I smiled before walking off.