Chapter 2

Ford's POV
I'm happy that my two great niece and nephew are here however I can't shake my gut feeling that something is going to happen though...

No one's POV
We see Mabel telling her grunkles that she is going to hang out with her new friends and of course they say yes. Meanwhile Dipper is suffering all the work load plus all the chores. Dipper was angry but not yet. It wasn't the right time to exact revenge. It was already dark when he finished and went to the attic. He plopped on the bed and slept and went into the Dreamrealm once more. He had planned for revenge at the right time...

??? :POV
Ever since those two entered Gravity Falls, I had a strange feeling that I kept on getting. I decide to watch them and I notice that the boy always gets the shove to the side while his sister is the favorite. I then travel to the boy's memories to see what is going on. I see that he was always abused and humiliated by everyone. Hmm... I think this may be perfect for a deal for later.

No one's POV
We see Mabel coming back to the shack with a smile on her face. Not only because her new friends Candy and Grenda were super nice, she was happy to see her idiot brother suffer all the work. Later we see Dipper was being beat up by Mabel for not being a weak little freak. Dipper got kicked in the stomach and was left to bleed. He got up and hid his injuries under his clothes. He cleaned the kitchen and Mabel kicked the bucket he was using full of water and laughed and skipped to the living room in the shack. Dipper sighed and cleaned it up. He then snapped his fingers to make time stop and he cleaned the whole shack. He snapped his fingers again to make time resume. He then went to the attic. Mabel was watching her favorite show MariMakeup that shows makeup tutorials and fashion trends.

Dipper's POV
I was in my side of the attic bandaging up my injuries. I still needed to keep my facade up that I'm the weak little freak. But oh boy my plan was going to be priceless! I look to the wall in the middle of the room. Mabel ranted to our grunkles about how she had no privacy and  whatever. They soon relented, building a thick wall in the middle of the room. At least I had my privacy in this attic. Just as I predicted, my grunkle Stan used the car to drive Mabel, pick up Grenda and go to Candy's house for this so called sleepover and shopping spree.I decided to go to my mindscape. I go to sleep and go into my mindscape which is an astronomy laboratory and telescope on top of a mountain. I love this place because not only does it make me feel happy and relaxed but it doubles as a hideout and plotting chamber. Then I feel another presence in my mindscape. I turn and see a person with blonde hair, and eyepatch and a black and yellow suit. And he looked kinda cute...wait what? "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I ask firmly

Bill's POV
The boy standing in front of me looks a little cute...wait what did I just think? "The name's Bill Cipher and I'm looking for you." I say "Why?" "Because you feel different from the others in the shack. So explain, who are you?" 'Should I tell him? Yeah I should.' Dipper thought. "My name is Alcor the Dreambender and I'm a demon." He responds. "Oh really what kind?" I ask " I'm a mix of them. Part dream demon and galaxy demon. So what do you want?" "I want to make a deal with you Pinetree!" "Pinetree seriously?" "Because of your hat!" "Ugh fine what are your conditions? There's nothing in particular that I want... Oh no. I know that look, you want me to help you take over the world?" 'Huh he's smart to no less!' I thought. "That's correct and in exchange I can help you get revenge on all those who have wronged you!" I say. "Not so fast! I'm part dream demon so I know your job is to make deals. And I also know you cheat on your end of the bargain!" "How did you know?" I ask "Cmon you don't think I haven't heard of you when we were being educated and taught everything right? You were called a prodigy for Pete's sake!" Pleassseee Pinetree! You even get to rule beside me! And maybe be my king. So deal or not?" I say. "Deal" we both say. And the deal was made... 

Dipper's POV
I wake up to the sound Mabel calling me and I quote "Hey freak Grunkle Ford is calling us!" I sigh and get out of bed. I went down the stairs and see Mabel and Ford sitting on the couch. "Sooo... what's wrong?" Mabel said popping the o. "Well, I'm hear to give you a warning." He shows a picture of a summoning wheel and I know exactly who it belongs to. "This is Bill Cipher. He is a dream demon and is very dangerous and makes deals with people but cheats on his end of the deal. Whatever you do, don't make a deal with him. 'Well duh that's the literal job of a dream demon. Even I have made deals before!' I thought. It takes me so much willpower to not roll my eyes and sigh. " Don't worry we promise Grunkle Ford!" Mabel says. 'Oh you promise Mabel but I've already made a deal with him and I'm going to get my revenge on you for what you have done.' I thought as Grunkle Ford dismissed us.