Chapter 2

Genesis' POV

After the meeting at the casino, Loronzo or whatever he's called, watched me like a hawk the whole night. Pops said it was fine but it irked the hell out of me. I ended up fighting his bodyguard since Loronzo whatever don't want to fight me. Pussy ass. That was Thursday, It was Saturday and I finished making drop offs so I was now headed to the trap to discuss what happened.

Since the wound didn't heal that much it was still swollen and painful but it was bearable. Hopping out my car I slightly limp to trap door, it swings open and I'm face to face with Damien.

"Sup Gen" he said before stepping aside for me to go in.

"Yo" I simply reply before stepping inside as he left and immediately I was being hit with the sweet aroma of weed. Weed was my best friend. I look over to niggas counting money and rolling blunts so I walk over and they give me a head nod while I take a;n already rolled blunt, plopping in the corner of my mouth. I needed this, past two days been stressful and annoying.

As I lit the blunt and started smoking it, Kahlil comes in smoking a blunt and flops down right next to me on the couch.

" Gen I just came from this girls house and mane let me tell you how bomb the pussy was" I chuckled as he continued to rant. I stopped listening cause I was zoning in and out. I started thinking about ways on how to deal with Tyrone for fucking with me.

Mid way of my plotting Damien comes in and calls everyone to the couch area. As everyone starts coming forward an unfamiliar face stood out to me, I ain't never seen him before, he was light skin slightly my color or lighter, not even that tall with a slim build. I looked to my right to see Leon ugly ass mugging me for no reason, I chuckled at his ugly ass.

" Kahlil you ever see that nigga before?" I whispered quietly pointing to the stranger. It takes him a few seconds to understand what I just said.

" Yeah he came recently, Damien knows his brother " I hummed in response.

I looked up to see Damien going over what happened the other day, he called to tell me it was really Tyrone who did but he had help from someone in here so I was going to find out who.

As I finished my blunt, I kept staring at that boy and he felt my stare so he started to fidget with his fingers . He seemed suspicious and I was going to talk to him real soon. Damien kept it brief and said he would handle it, to keep the snitch out of our business. The meeting finally ended and I checked my phone to see if I got any messages, groaning my pops sent me a text telling me to come home. I dapped up my homeboys and left with Kahlil.

" That boy I asked you about I'm gonna talk to him " I started as I put the car in reverse .

" yeah I know it seems too coincidental " he replied as he finished this blunt and was staring into space.

"fucking idiot" I chuckled as we turned into my pops drive way. The trap wasn't far since it belonged to my dad at first but when he retired he gave it to Damien but said he wanted to live close since he couldn't bare being to far from the trap.

As I parked I saw the same sports car at the casino which could only mean- FUCK. I banged my hand on the steering wheel and Kahlil didn't even flinch a bit with his high ass. Why is he here? I got out the car mad as hell, I didn't even wake up Kahlil as I walked up to pops house not even knocking the door. I kicked it open and there sat the nigga with pops and my sister on the couch drinking coffee.

They all looked up at me and he smirked. That's all it took for me to charge at him, he sat there unbothered as his bodyguards came to stop me. Best believe I beat them niggas up. They sat on the floor groaning while my dad and sister screamed at me.

" Are you fucking stupid " they both screamed at me as it went in one ear and came out the other. They must've thought because he was the most powerful Mafia Leader I should be scared. My eyes were set on him as he looked....impressed? We stared at one another until he cleared his throat which caused all screaming to come to an end.

My dad and sister both watched as the man got up from the couch and made his way over to me. My breath hitched as he stopped right in front of me, I tried to take a step back but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him. Kahlil had stumbled in and watched the scene before him with glazed eyes.

The man stood there licking his lips and I felt my face get hot for some reason. I turned away quick just to be met with my dad staring intently and my sister blushing, no one said anything as they watched. The man then slithered his hands under my chin to turn my face to him, I looked up at him staring at his features and he wasn't even all that. He had hazel brown orbs mixed with a hint of green, smooth dark skin, full plump pink lips with the finishing touch of his straight white teeth with a silver cap.

Whilst I stared at him, he smirked at me and leaned close to my ear and whispered.

" You're quite the interesting one" he looked at my face again and hummed in approval " I'll see you later beautiful " he let go off my face whilst smirking and walked to the door with his pussy ass bodyguards following close behind. I turned to see everyone laughing they asses off, my face felt hot as I felt embarrassed. I didn't think they could hear.

"He called you *wheezing* beautiful" My dad and Kahlil laughed together while my sister could see I was about to explode.

" Guys chill out" she spoke and as I walked to the nearest thing which was a lamp and smashed it. Then I started smashing everything around me. Pops and Kahlil stopped and look at me worryingly.

I mugged the fuck out of them as I smashed the last glass in my hand on the wall and started to walk to the front door. Muttering a string of curse words, I ignored their apologies and went straight to my car and drove, I don't know where I was going but I drove. How fucking dare that nigga make me out to be some bitch. I'm gon kill him and Tyrone together.