19.

Melani Acacia Marquis

February 2nd

"we don't have to go, we can just stay and watch a movie."Keantae's suggested seeing me walk downstairs.

"I wanna go maybe I'll tell them."

My mum invited us all to a family dinner by all of us I mean she literally found Makel.

Romani wasn't anywhere to be found, I'm pretty sure he's in London with his Grandparents though.

Oh and I still hadn't told my family Im pregnant, sounds weird coming from me.

I'm always very bloated so going around them is nothing although my stomach is still very flat.

"You ready?"

I nodded yes and got my coat from the hallway.

Oh and another thing, my mum invited Kamiliah and Lorenzo meaning they're bringing La'Tia.

No big deal right?

Well she invited his Babymother and son.
When I get there I'm gonna have a talk with him for Kam since he wants to be ignoring her requests.

...

"We're to early Tae."

"We can just wait for a second then."

I turned the radio on listening to whatever was playing.

Silence keeps cloudin' me Hand on my heart And I, I wish time never mattered.

"There's your brother.."Keantae said pointing across the road.

"Hold on a second." I said opening the door.

I jogged over to him and saw his girlfriend I think and son.

"Can I talk to him for a second?" She nodded taking the house key off Makel.

"Where've you been?"

"No hi Makel? I missed you."he asked putting his hand on his heart.

"No, why haven't you come to see La'Tia? Your not a very good dad."

He furred his eyebrows "Excuse the fuck out of me Melani, I have a son I need to take care of."