𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 - 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝙽𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐

Once Jimin entered the house, Y/N guided him to his room and he left his luggage there before grandma called them. "Okay, I have to talk to the two of you... Jimin is it okay if you unpack later?" he nodded and sat at the bar-counter with Y/N sitting beside him. His heart sped up a bit when he saw her bored look as she waited for her grandma to speak. "So, Jimin I know you'll have to stick around for a while, so it's likely that you'll spend Christmas with us. 

"What!?!" Y/N's head shot out of her palm as she stared at Ms. Han with widened eyes and she nodded in response. "He'll stay for that long!?!" she groaned irritatedly as she threw her head back. Jimin's eyebrows furrowed into a sad frown and his heart dropped in disappointment.

Why did she hate his existence in this house so much?

Ms. Han reached her hand over the counter to slap Y/N's nape as she looked at her sternly, "How dare you? Why are you so rude? He has done nothing to you, you snake!" her grandma shouted surprising both Jimin and Y/N;  her grandma doesn't scream often at all. Ms. Han's eyes softened after seeing their reaction, "I'm sorry, Y/N... sometimes you actually act like a snake for no apparent reason..." she looked away and gulped.

"I know, sorry Jimin. She's right, you did nothing to me, I hope you don't feel uncomfortable," she mumbled an apology and he straight-away gave her a perky smile with a nod. Ms. Han noticed the way he looked at Y/N, and that was when she realized that what she was hoping for was totally possible.

I know Y/NNIE isn't a bad person... she's just traumatized by what happened 12 years ago... I'm sure that if Jimin changes her, she can come back to being the way she was before. 

She shook those thoughts away and got back to their conversation, "Anyway... Today is the 6th of December, so in two days it will be the day we start setting up the Christmas decorations. Solemnity of the Immaculate, that's the day when we put up our decorations; on the 8th of December. Anyway, I need you two to go together and buy many decorations for our house!" 

Jimin's face lit up, even more, going around buying Christmas decorations was something that he loved. What's better than doing something that you love with the person that you love?" 

"That is for what? We already have decorations, why waste money? Plus, I don't want to go!" Y/N rumbled and Jimin's heart shuttered again, he really did wanted to go. He was hoping for Ms. Han to 'save' him and to his luck, she did.

"I don't care whether you want to go or not, and yes, we do need new decorations!" Jimin let out a breath of relief as his smile returned on his face, "So you'll go tomorrow and I don't want to hear anything! Got it?" Y/N nodded in response as she rolled her eyes, "Okay, Jimin you may go and unpack! I'll write a list of the stuff that you should buy and then I'll cook dinner."

"Can I help with dinner? Please?" Jimin asked, and knowing how the pure-hearted young man is, the grandma gave him a nod along with a gentle smile. 

And then there was Y/N eyeing him weirdly... What the fuck? Is a maid? Did he come here to do chores, because if yes, it would be great! - she thought.

...

Jimin hadn't gotten used to the new, bright room of his yet. It was very cosy and spacious, things that he was not used to. Even though for any other person, this room would look like a decent-sized room, for him it was almost huge. He was used to his small and suffocating room that had nothing but a small bed, a wooden commode, a closet and a tiny window that was barely enough to tame the hotness of the air in his room. 

But here he was, in this room that has a kingsize bed with comfortable and warm grey sheets, a big cream-coloured wooden closet, two commodes and a big window with a balcony. A balcony that was connected with the room beside his and he assumed it was either Y/N's room, or it was just empty. 

The house overall was of a normal size and something that looked affordable for an average family, but once again, for Jimin, this house was like a mansion. He felt guilty for coming here and leaving his mother, he really wished she could see this. 

...

Jimin stood beside Y/N's grandma and as she was mixing the boiling pasta, he was precisely cutting up the tomatoes. "Jimin, I didn't know you were this good at cooking..." she mumbled, feeling amazed by this kid's personality, was he even real? He was kind, caring, smart, hardworking and capable of doing basic things in life such as cleaning and cooking. Who could possibly hate someone like him?

"Well, I mean I have been living alone for a year, so I learned how to do these type of stuff by myself. I had to learn how to clean, iron clothes and cook, so I wouldn't disturb my mom," he said with a heavy chest, even though his smile never really left his face. Ms. Han patted his shoulder in understanding.

"You grew up really well, Jimin..." 

And once again, there was Y/N... she was just sitting on her phone, eyes glued at it as she looked like a zombie.

"Hello, I'm home-" a suddenly male voice sounded, but he stopped when he saw Jimin's surprised face staring back at him, "Wait for a second! Aren't you the kid in Mr. Joon's office with-" he cut himself off as he pointed at Jimin who nodded in response. 

"Hello, Mr. Han, I didn't know you lived here too..." he bowed and Y/N's grandma slapped her hand over her forehead.

"Yeah, I have completely forgotten to tell Jimin that you also lived here... Son, he's Jimin the boy that is going to stay over for a while." Shinjae nodded as he took off his coat and then walked over Jimin to shake his hand. 

To be continued...

Published Date: November 15th 2020

[Edited Date: 22nd December 2020]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜