<Special : Twice raising Y/N>

This short story will be separated into several parts of the book, so you might have to wait after a few other imagines until a second part of this! I hope you enjoy this :)
——————————————————————
Y/N : 1 y/o

'Im Y/N! My babyyyy time to wake up!!!' Nayeon cooed, picking up her toddler from the crib inside her room.

'Eomma's going to make you a bottle of milk, come with me.' Nayeon softly said, as the toddler was rubbing her eyes adorably.

'Oh hey Nabongs...you're awake?' Jeongyeon asked her girlfriend, picking Y/N up from Nayeon and securing her in her own arms.

'Mhm. Can you hold her while I make some milk for her?' Nayeon asked.

'Sure. I'll entertain her for a while.'

Nayeon thanked her girlfriend, giving her a peck on the lips.

'Peek a boooo!' Jeongyeon played with her daughter, who was sitting on the carpet.

'Here I come.' Nayeon said, holding the milk bottle in her hand. She picked her daughter up in her arms and sat on the sofa, feeding the milk to her daughter slowly and carefully.

'Nabongs...have I ever told you that you're a great mom to our daughter?' Jeongyeon softly said, putting a strand of Nayeon's hair behind her ear.

Nayeon blushed at the comment, with a growing desire of hugging her girlfriend, but she had to take good care of her daughter.

'She's done. I'll go change her diaper.' Jeongyeon offered, picking her daughter up in her arms.

She took her to the bedroom and placed her on the 'changing diaper thing' (I don't know what those are called soz) and changed her daughter's diaper carefully.

'Y/N behave for your Eomma ok?' Jeongyeon asked, while changing her diaper. 'We're almost done.'

As soon as she was done, she picked her up again and took her to the living room.

'Jeongie go wake the others up. I'm almost done with making our breakfasts.' Nayeon requested from the kitchen, which Jeongyeon obliged to.

'Y/N go wake your Eommas up.' Jeongyeon said, entering NaSaJiMi room first.

She placed the toddler in Sana's bed, as she crawled on top of her mom.

'Hm...?' Sana mumbled, not even actually awake yet. 'Mm Y/N...'

Sana trapped her small daughter in a tight hug, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

'Aishh Sana wake up...she's not here for you to cuddle.' Jeongyeon teased, as Sana gave her a glare.

And that was how the 9 or 8 or 7 of them were woken up every morning, by their loving daughter!

! AGE CHANGE ! Y/N : 2 y/o

'Y/N! Don't eat that!' Momo panicked, seeing Y/N about to put Jeongyeon's Lego piece (that fell on the floor) in her mouth.

'WHAT'S HAPPENING?' Jeongyeon shouted, running into her room, just to see Momo holding onto her daughter and taking a lego piece away from her.

'Y/N-chan! That's not food!'

  'Jeongyeon-ah...help me. She's trying to eat your Lego!'

  'Oh gosh Y/N/N...' Jeongyeon sighed, picking up her broken lego pieces and placing them on a high shelf.

  Once Y/N lost grasp of the Lego, she started crying loudly, causing the two to panic.

  'Aigoo Y/N/N...come here.' Jeongyeon cooed, picking her daughter up in her arms. 'It's not food, it's a toy. I'll let you play it when you're older arasseo?'

  Y/N calmed down a little, but her small tears were still falling down her face.

  'Come on now...don't cry. Eomma can give you food ok?' Jeongyeon rocked her forth and back, with Momo observing from the side.

  Jeongyeon and Momo went to the kitchen with their daughter, setting her down on the stool.

  'Y/N do you want a bottle of milk?' Jeongyeon asked, about to prepare some milk powder (I'm not sure if that's the word).

  The toddler nodded, despite not knowing what it is.

  'Eo-eom...ma!!' Y/N struggled to call for Momo, and the two were shocked hearing Y/N say that for the first time.

  'Y/N...did you call me?' Momo asked, as the girl gave her a smile and nodded.

  'MY Y/N/N CAN SPEAK!' Momo shouted, hugging her daughter like there's no tomorrow.

  Meanwhile, Jeongyeon was looking at her daughter proudly while making her milk.

  'Y/N, the other Eommas are gonna be so proud of you.' Jeongyeon giggled.

- during dinner -

  'Guys I have something important to tell you.' Jeongyeon said. The other 8 (or 7) just nodded, not looking up.

  'It's about Y/N.' Jeongyeon added. That one sentence made all of them whip their heads up, some staring at their daughter.

'She actually spoke today. She said Eomma.' Jeongyeon smiled proudly.

'Aw mannn I missed her first word.' Nayeon fake-cried.

'I wish I could have heard it...' Chaeyoung muttered.

'My baby is growing smart!!!' Sana exclaimed.

'Who was she calling?' Jihyo curiously asked.

'Momo.'

And they all turned their heads to Momo, who was smiling arrogantly.

'Oh stop it Hirai...don't be too proud about that!' Nayeon slapped her shoulder, causing the younger to flinch.

'Shush. I have the rights to be proud.'