Chapter 4: Somethin' Big and Round

⚠CW: Slightly NSFW⚠

You follow Hagrid back to his hut, your mind racing with all the possible things he could show you. Was it time for that already? You didn't even think you were prepared for it yet.

While you are lost in thought, you make it to the door of Hagrid's hut.

"'Ere we 're" Hagrid's sexy thick vocal cords vibrated. You wonder what else on him is thick.

"Are you sure about this, Hagrid?" You ask.

He only grunts in response, opening the door to the unknown.

You enter to the familiar smell of Hagrid's fluids. He leads you to the kitchen table where you first met a few hours ago. You take a seat.

"Y/N, close ur eyes, me got sumthin' to show yu. Something big and round."

You close your eyes and put out your hands, the anticipation coursing through your bloodstream. You hear rustling and Hagrid's grunts. Suddenly something big, round and cold is lowered into your hands. A shock is spent up your spine. You lightly fondle the delicacy. It is hairless and lumpy, yet hard.

You open your eyes, in your hands is two lumpy black rocks.

"Wah- What is this, Hagrid?"

"ROCK CAKES!" He looked proud of himself.

You take a bite, well you try. The outer shell is hard and burnt. You give up trying to bite into it and just decide to suck on it.

"Are you going to eat with me?"

"No. Snap' hard on Digestiv' Track. 'Is meanness make me tummy hurt. Very hurt." You could listen to this sex god speak all day.

Suddenly, you hear a knock at the door...